Updated my website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

naturalnails

Legend
Reaction score
I have updated my website and I would appreciate if a couple of you could have a look and let me know of any broken links.

Please feel free to browse and comment while you are there.

I have put up some "hot off the press" new photos of my new room - not 100% finished yet - just needs a new desk and a couple of bits.

Thanks for looking.

lovely web site your airbrushed nails are lovely

hi fiona

it wouldnt let me go into the airbrushed gallery.other than that looking good.

Hiya!

It looks great! Love the nail art. I wish I could make a pooh bear nail like yours! x

Hiya Fiona,
Your site looks good, All the links worked for me just fine.
Have to say i love the home care 10 commandments Lol

naturalnails said:
I have updated my website and I would appreciate if a couple of you could have a look and let me know of any broken links.

Please feel free to browse and comment while you are there.

I have put up some "hot off the press" new photos of my new room - not 100% finished yet - just needs a new desk and a couple of bits.

Thanks for looking.

Fiona sawasdee ka the air brush nails are very beautifull i love the french designs i do not know what i do wrong i can not find photo nail room i go all around web site 2 times .

Thank you for show i will come look again tomorrow and show my sister .

Mui from Thailand

Mui, the salon phots are on the home page.

Looks great Fiona.....and all the links worked fine for me!
A big thumbs up!

Its a great site, I visit often and the changes are brilliant

I love it !!!!!!!!
Nice and easy on the eye...Fab designs............. Brill .............

Aww shucks guys!

wow, looks nice Fiona, easy to read & quick to load .......... just the sort of site I love :)

Fine for me too. Links ok as well.

Your room looks very swish. Making me a little depressed about my own now!!!! Still I do have a baby that comes first so maybe in the future...........!!

Hiya

Did what you said fiona, its working now and i think its fab love those animal print nails the blue is fab..........

LOve it very nice airbrush designs :green:

What a great site, will visit again and your room looks really lovely, wish I could book an appointment for some R & R

Good Luck
Noz

Thanks guys for making this week my site's busiest week ever!

naturalnails said:
Mui, the salon phots are on the home page.

Sawasdee ka fiona

I can see now i know what i do b4 when home page come i click gallery fast to go see nail art .

Thank you mui from Thailand

Looked very good, really impressed. I found the light writing on the patterned background a bit hard to read, but it might just be my eyesight!!!!!!

Bugs said:
Looked very good, really impressed. I found the light writing on the patterned background a bit hard to read, but it might just be my eyesight!!!!!!

Thanks for that - I wondered about it myself - not having very young eyes LOL. I will change it, or maybe the background.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back