LayStar

<strong>Jugsy Geek</strong>

mandy121060

Supporting breast cancer
You have the patience of a saint.
I dont do nail art at all.
Cant get the hang of it.
But your video tutorials are fab.
Thanks for sharing them, it certainly gives me the urge to try.

gailsnails

wow wow wow!

you are so clever that was fantatstic

cheers
gailnails:hug:

Sparklepink

modges r us..we r coolio!
looking good chickio :)

Jess
xox

Vitochka

somewhy i cant open that new totorials :cry: ,but have seen Your previous works...so have no doubt these are Great also!!!!! ;)

Nailparadise

Wow what a great idea, to put your work on video :green:
It all looks very beautiful, good job! :)

clara doon

they look really good .. clever idea to show the vidoe clips welldone

Danger Mouse

LayStar

4/0 Pro Arte : Prolene + Plus 007 ... thats what it says on the brush anyway!! Just a very fine artists brush. :)

Danger Mouse

LayStar said:
4/0 Pro Arte : Prolene + Plus 007 ... thats what it says on the brush anyway!! Just a very fine artists brush. :)
do you know what if its sable ??? it seems to work really well

LayStar

Mmm I dont think it is, its a watercolour-acrylic brush. I check what hair or material it is when I get my next supply!

fificharlie

Banned
Those tutorials are fantasic hun! Thank you so much for sharing them, you have given me some new ideas! (who can guess what i'll be up to later!):)

My fave is the palmtree sunset - V cool and funkay! You are one talented laydee! x

MobileNails

way too talented for me

handmaiden

your tutorials are fab!! iv got lots of ideas now so am going to give it a go . you are very talented

spoonsrock

Your tutorials are fantastic!! I've been spending the past few hours with your step-by-step pictorials!!! =o)!
xXx

ZOE!

Thanks for sharing babes, ive just bought new paints and brushes and im about to start learning so your site is great for giving me some ideas. x

BlackRose

Gr8 work, your sooo talented :)

PLAOH

jog jog jogging
Thank you for sharing. I'm getting more and more requests for nail art and I'm not very confident at it. Has given me some much needed ideas.