updated website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ns21

Reaction score
O.k so I have updated by website with a lot new nails! Tell me what you all think. And by the way is it colored or coloured acrylic? I'm not sure. I've seen it the both ways.

Thanks
Nidia
www.nailsbynidia.com

ns21 said:
And by the way is it colored or coloured acrylic?

Coloured - U.K. English

Colored - American English

website looks great :biggrin:

They are fab coloured acrylics hun, if i could do nails like that i would be a bloody proud person!
well done! x

Hi Ya, your website is fab and you produce some great work x

Hi there!!! Your website is fabulous!!!!!!!!!

I love your coloured acrylic designs!!
Could you please share any mixing hints with me please? I'm trying to do tips like that but I can never get my mix right!!!
I'm doing the CND Art & Custom Blending course soon but I'm geting impatient and want to play with my powders!!! I have all the Metro and Mosaic ones and I have pink, red and lilac glitters so far!!!

Any advice would be great!!!

Thank you!!

Tilly Ann xx

Fantastic website Nidia ... well done

I will be happy to share with you my mixes. I will be adding them on my site soon.

Nidia

Tilly Ann said:
Hi there!!! Your website is fabulous!!!!!!!!!

I love your coloured acrylic designs!!
Could you please share any mixing hints with me please? I'm trying to do tips like that but I can never get my mix right!!!
I'm doing the CND Art & Custom Blending course soon but I'm geting impatient and want to play with my powders!!! I have all the Metro and Mosaic ones and I have pink, red and lilac glitters so far!!!

Any advice would be great!!!

Thank you!!

Tilly Ann xx

Lovely site - easy to navigate - love the gallery. Well done :biggrin:

Woo Hoo!!!!!

Can't wait for that!!! Thanks a million!!!!
Let me know when it's all ready!!!

I'm so excited now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks again

Tilly Ann xx

Very nice I like the coloured acrylics!!! :biggrin:

Liked the coloured acrylics hun easy site to navigate and looks good well thought out
x

Latest posts

Back