Upgrade complete

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Just a quick note to say that the upgrade should be complete.
It was really just a minor patch so you shouldnt really notice any significant changes... its all in preparation for some very cool changes coming just round yon corner ;)

Let me know if anyone comes accross any problems.

nJoy

The only prob i have had is when i go onto quiz and am logged on to the site,
It says i cant playthe quiz until i log on? :| :| :| :|

lesley1965 said:
The only prob i have had is when i go onto quiz and am logged on to the site,
It says i cant playthe quiz until i log on? :| :| :| :|
Yep same here,
Must be logged in to take the quizz, I am honest xxxx
So I logged out and logged in again, but still the same message.........
So thats not working for me............

same message for me saying i must log in:(
lynda

Anyone wanna let me know if its sorted yet (tis working for me)

hmmm... nevermind. Its screwed right now.

Hi Sam,

Just thought id let you know i get the following error everytime i select Log Out.

vBulletin Message
An error occurred while attempting to log you out. Click here to log out.

Thanks

kx

The Nail Geek said:
It was really just a minor patch so you shouldnt really notice any significant changes... its all in preparation for some very cool changes coming just round yon corner ;)

nJoy

Yep

I Get The Same Message Every Time I Try And Log Out.

From where are you trying to log out? I was having the same problem but I thought I fixed it (not having the problem anymore)

Hi Sam

I get the error message when selecting Log Out from the home page, havent tried from any other pages, will try later and let you know if same message occurs. Incidentally when it doesn't log out it does give you a further option to select to log you out. sorry cant remember exact message, but can find out if you like, just let me know.

kx

The Nail Geek said:
From where are you trying to log out? I was having the same problem but I thought I fixed it (not having the problem anymore)

Sam Ive just tried logging off from various other pages of this site and the error message has only appeared when loggin off from home page, no logging off probs from any other page tried so far

kx

The Nail Geek said:

nJoy

Sorted.
Both the Pain in my quiz is working again and the logout thing (I think)... let me know if there are any hicups.

Toodles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back