uploading pictures, please read.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naturalnails

Legend
Reaction score
When doing your critiques, tick the critique boxes you wish and then please ensure the last box which says "Submit the above ratings (box must be ticked to save ratings)" is ticked also.

You will not be able to rate your own critiques though so you will only be aware of ratings when someone rates you.

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks Fiona a lesson learned for me:)

I was so excited that I inally figured out how to shrink photo's that I forgot to read the instructions about ticking those before I posted, oh well, now I know! Someday I'll learn!

I did tick the boxes however still no sign of ratings or picture. deleted it and re did it 3 times but no luck. Do you ahve to be premium for this?

I did tick the boxes however still no sign of ratings or picture. deleted it and re did it 3 times but no luck. Do you ahve to be premium for this?

I have the same problem :rolleyes:

OK, I have just done a test picture and here is how I did it.

I filled out all of the info at the top, ticked all the boxes and then ticked the bottom box to have them all appear.

I then scrolled down and there is an item which says manage attachments, I then added my photo in there too. The worst thing that would happen would be the picture came up twice LOL.

The thing about the ratings is - you cannot rate your own picture so you will not see the ratings until someone rates your picture.

When I did my one, I saw no ratings options so I dont know if they are there or not - someone else will have to tell me.

Hope that helps.

ooo

now I get it :cool:

Hay, how did you manage to shrink your photos, i'v been trying for ages.

Thanks

I'm having trouble uploading a pic, says it's to big and i've no idea how to shrink it, please help!!!!

You can shrink it using a photo editor software or you can upload it via Flickr or similar.

Latest posts

Back