urgent advice 4 2mrw waxing and moles

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angie y

Reaction score
:rolleyes:I have a male client who has a lot of moles. I waxed his chest but went round all the moles as their are a lot of them he has dots of hair left all over the chest area. Are their any other methods of removing his hair were the moles are. He has a swimming competition on friday and hes coming back 2mrw so i can advise him. Thank you so much. Can you use cream or is this dangerous to the moles:rolleyes:

Sorry i ment hair removal cream

:rolleyes:I have a male client who has a lot of moles. I waxed his chest but went round all the moles as their are a lot of them he has dots of hair left all over the chest area. Are their any other methods of removing his hair were the moles are. He has a swimming competition on friday and hes coming back 2mrw so i can advise him. Thank you so much. Can you use cream or is this dangerous to the moles:rolleyes:
I place vaseline over any mole/s then wax away.This acts as a barrier and the wax wont stick to the mole.HTH

I wouldn't use cream - reaching into the deep depths of my brain - I think you can put something like vaseline over the mole and then wax around it - obviously the wax won't adhere to vaseline, if I am wrong someone will put me straight :wink2: :lol:

BTW - just a little bit of useless info for those that don't know - swimmers, atheletes, cyclists generally remove hair as it helps them flow through the water better etc - also if the cyclist falls off his bike - it is far better for the him to have it scab over with no hair than with hair - told you it was useless :lol:

Doh too slow - at least I was right :green:

Thank you im a little bit scared when it comes to moles im scared im going to rip them off, i worry constantley as it is . Well 2mrw i will apply vaseline and wax away hope it goes to plan.:rolleyes:

You will be fine - make sure you have vaseline totally covering it and just do what you have gotta do :wink2:

Latest posts

Back