urgent advise needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nailsensation

Reaction score
I have been doing creative L & P on my mum Heard some very bad news today that she has bone cancer. I don't know whether to carry on doing her nails if not should I soak them off in the usual manner.
Many thanks Karen

Sorry to hear about your mum. I think at the moment your mum will need all the pampering and feel good factor there is going - why would you want to take her nails away - if there is no medical reason why she cant wear them then leave them be. Alternatively you could give her lots of pampering manicures.

sorry to hear that, i agree with natrualnails if the nails dont harm her then keep them. :)

Sorry about your mum, i agree i think she should keep her nails, unless u were told medicaly to remove them, also give her lots of pampering like facials etc

Thanks everyone for your kind words. For some reason I thought it was said on my training course that if some one has cancer not to carry out nail enchancements.

I am going to the wholesalers next week and will buy lots of nice smelling products for all the pampering.

Love Karen

nailsensation said:
Thanks everyone for your kind words. For some reason I thought it was said on my training course that if some one has cancer not to carry out nail enchancements.

I am going to the wholesalers next week and will buy lots of nice smelling products for all the pampering.

Love Karen

Hi Karen .... I am very sorry to hear about your Mum's diagnosis.
Re applying enahncements.
As long as she can wear them, no problem.
The problems can start when she is on 'heavy' medications or chemotherapy.
Remember that our general health is always reflected in the condition of our nails.
If ones heath is bad or one is physically at a very low ebb, so too will the nails be.
Just keep an eye out and as long as your mum can wear enhancements sucessfully then her condition is not a contra-indication to wearing nail enhancements. But once she starts the chemo, then you may have problems as chemo is pretty tough on the body.

Thanks Gigi,

As her treatment will be starting shortly I am soaking her nail off this weekend and will be carrying out regular creative spa manicures I know she will just love the smells. Thanks for everyone kind words it's all a bit of a shock for us all but as they say 'life is for the living' and while there is life and I going to make sure she's living it.
Love Karen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back