Urgent help, client wants silver

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grace_Hair

Reaction score
I have a gent booked in Friday.
For a colour.
He wants silver. However, he's put something on himself. I asked him what it is but he wasn't sure and is bringing the box in Friday.

He usually puts silver on but his daughter couldn't find silver so just bought dark. Which he doesn't like.

His hair is about a grade 2 so couldn't take anything to test. [emoji33]

Help! What do I do?

Originally I was thinking bleach and then dialight 9.11 on. Then I thought that lots of these for men colours have metallic salts in. So I thought I would go to Aston and Fincher and see if they have anything I can use to chelate then use a colour remover? Then use 9.11 to colour?

What do I do?!

Why is he having a colour if his hair is as short as a grade 2.......

I don't know?!

I was in the middle of a client when he came in so couldn't give a thorough consultation. And everytime I kept moving round to look at his hair he kept moving. [emoji35]

I don't know?!

I was in the middle of a client when he came in so couldn't give a thorough consultation. And everytime I kept moving round to look at his hair he kept moving.
emoji35.png

LOL...

I bought Malibu C crystal gel and Malibu C colour corrector.
Was going to do this then 9.11?

Was nervous to do bleach with such short hair. With possible metallic salts?

I quoted £25 (because it's so short) what are your thoughts? C

Completely unprofessional of me BUT, it's stressing you already....I'd probably put him off!

You say he put 'something' on himself....WHEN, before he shaved his head, or after!!!:p
Does he realise, what ever you do will only colour the 4mm of hair he has at the moment, and will be gone the next haircut.:oops:
He might not quite know what he want's.
Will he even come in for the appointment?.....
Don't worry about it until you've got him in your chair.
You must remember to 'control' the consultation.
Only carry out a service you are confident will result in a happy outcome.:D
Good luck and don't forget to give us an update! :)

Latest posts

Back