urgent help for streaks!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmileNails

Reaction score
I know there are many threads on this but i urgently need help asap - feel free to delete after i get some advice!!!!

I havent done tanning but my friend got a tan done at college and theyv went streaky....so she applied more to the white bits and its now worse!! Shes not got time to go back before the weekend and the college is closed tomorrow anyway so she cant phone the therapist for advice!!!

What can she do???

Thanx Geek-lings!!!!
xxx

Cover herself head to toes in a body oil of some kind,
sit in her dressing gown and have a coffee while it soaks in to her skin,
then soak for 20 mins in a hot bath,
then exfoliate with any exfoliator and it will all be removed, hth

I know there are many threads on this but i urgently need help asap - feel free to delete after i get some advice!!!!

I havent done tanning but my friend got a tan done at college and theyv went streaky....so she applied more to the white bits and its now worse!! Shes not got time to go back before the weekend and the college is closed tomorrow anyway so she cant phone the therapist for advice!!!

What can she do???

Thanx Geek-lings!!!!
xxx
Quiet rightly as Louise has mentioned stripping the tan is one idea however repairing the damage could be a possible alternative...when you say streaky is that just immediately after the spray tan application...I.E. before she has showered and washed off the initial colour guide as sometimes this looks worse than it really is...once washed off the tan underneath could be fine.
You could also go out and get a moisturiser with a tan extender and see if that could help "blend" in the white/dark patches.

Strip it and go back to square one or look at ways to mitigate the damage...:hug:

Latest posts

Back