Urgent help needed-iPad2 calender deletes everything!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah_clancy

Reaction score
I woke up this morning, all my past and future entries have been erased!

My whole work life is on here and I have no idea how to trace it.

I managed to retrieve a few from iCloud, but it's literally a couple of appointments that were booked ages ago.

I want to cry :-(

Please can anyone shed some light?! X

I woke up this morning, all my past and future entries have been erased!

My whole work life is on here and I have no idea how to trace it.

I managed to retrieve a few from iCloud, but it's literally a couple of appointments that were booked ages ago.

I want to cry :-(

Please can anyone shed some light?! X

Gutted for you :eek:
Doesnt your appointment programme have a back up host??

Gutted for you :eek:
Doesnt your appointment programme have a back up host??

It does, but it's only backed up entries that I entered about a month ago :(

Mine does this too.. I don't know how to stop it from happening but read somewhere that all your calendar entries get stored to your linked email address (supposed to be as a back up?!) but it annoys me so much! .. I went on to my emails and was searching for an email and up came related calander events that I thought i had lost.
It may be worth you logging on to your emails (on a comp) and trying to locate them there! Xx

have you got something else trying to synchronise with your calender? If you're lucky and have a Google / Gmail account, try checking :

https://www.google.com/calendar

If (and it's a bit of a big if, unfortunately, as I don't think it's switched on by default) you've got your iPad set to synch with google cal you might just have some appointment info on there.

Mine did this go into settings then mail,calendar and clock then scroll down to calendar and click on sync and check that uv ticked everything.
Mine was set to 3 months so older stuff kept disappearing.
Hth xxx

I had the same problem literally 5 days ago! I think my heart stopped for a few seconds!! You need to update your software, 1st put it on charge, 2nd go to settings, 3rd go to general, 4th go to software update, 5th click install now, it was a very scary time but mine was backed up to iCloud and google diaries and once the update took place the diary came back (I later found out it was due to a software update) fingers crossed it works for you :) if not not don't be mad at me, but I promise it worked for mexx

Latest posts

Back