Urgent help needed re Carlton Lift Professional

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amanda@Ritual

Reaction score
Hi Guys need your help urgently

I have just bought a Lift professional, admittedly it has sat in the box a few weeks till i opened my salon. I have a lift booked in tomorrow morning first thing but I cant figure out how to use the thing!! instructions are as clear as mud I am not sure what wires go where and what dials to turn?
I havent used these since college. Can anyone talk me through it please. Dont want to look completely stupid when the client comes in the morning.HELP!!!!!!!!:Scared::sad:

I'm afraid I would tell the client that the machine was faulty or hadn't arrived and contact Carlton re training.

There is a geek on here from the company who is very helpful but I think you're pushing it to get ask the info and do a confident treatment. I would offer her something else, maybe complimentary, which would be better than doing a treatment that might not be great!

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I agree with the previous comment, maybe a little white lie will pay off in the long run? I have a Carlton machine and went down there and did the training which was very good but there have been times for me when there has been a gap between training and actually doing the treatment and then if someone books it panic sets in so i know what you mean. Unless you can get some very clear instruction and a chance to do lots of practice today i would put her off until you have had the chance to do so, if you dont you will be anxious and the client will probably pick up on that and that could effect her confidence in you. Cross your fingers, tell a SMALL lie and book her in when you are confident, good luck! x

Latest posts

Back