Urgent help please! I forgot to remove inhibition layer!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Belle Vie

Reaction score
What a stupid thing to do! She's a friend, we were chatting, we were so pleased with the design that I forgot to swipe it over, what can my client use at home?

Acetone free polish remover? Vodka?! x

Last edited:
Hi i was told you can use a bit cuticle oil on a bit of cotton wool to take it off. Hope that helps xxx

Soap and water will do the job.

Although remembering is the best habit as it is an irritant ...

Soap and water will do the job.

Although remembering is the best habit as it is an irritant ...

LOL, thankfully this is the first time I've forgotten and it will definitely be the last - that'll teach me for getting carried away chatting! She was fine about it and I think it's fixed now. Thanks for your help x

LOL, thankfully this is the first time I've forgotten and it will definitely be the last - that'll teach me for getting carried away chatting! She was fine about it and I think it's fixed now. Thanks for your help x

I always wipe then put hand cream on and give them a bit of a hand massage then I wipe round the nails again to get the cream off before applying oil. This way, I can't forget because if I do I am doing it again anyway so it doesn't matter. :D

What a stupid thing to do! She's a friend, we were chatting, we were so pleased with the design that I forgot to swipe it over, what can my client use at home?

Acetone free polish remover? Vodka?! x

Yep! Vodka does it! I went to my daughters house to do her nails ( I'm not mobile ) and forgot to take d-sperse! She's a student so strangely enough there was an abundance of alcohol in the house! Vodka worked fine! Xx

Can't believe I didn't notice when i put the cuticle oil on! Doh!

Latest posts

Back