Urgent help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mobilemartine

Reaction score
Please help I will of course phone my trainer first thing tomoz but they are closed today ;(

I performed the a lift facial yesterday on a lady and with a mask and totally organic cream at the end today she text me she is red and swollen having a reaction I have never come across this with the alift and asked her to meet me at the salon immediately ;(

The redness and swelling is only around her hairline and down her neck it's quite red and hot swollen a bit my advise was some anti histamine and cold compress she sis going to keep me informed throughout the day but I am so worried

She was really nice about this and stated her skin is very prone to this and she can't use anything on it I went through full consultation and this was never mentioned ;(

Have I dine the right thing has anyone else come across this or any other advice im so upset by this reaction as have never had this before and want to deal with this the best way possible ;(

Please help anything

Martine x

I am not sure about the treatment you offer and cant tell you why but if it was me I would phone your insurance & speak to your training provider incase someone gives you wrong advice. Also I wouldn't of advised antihistamine as its a medical thing although I'm sure it wouldn't hurt, must be so stressful especially to happen on a day nothing's open! I know this probably doesn't help but didn't want to read and not answer x

Please help I will of course phone my trainer first thing tomoz but they are closed today ;(

I performed the a lift facial yesterday on a lady and with a mask and totally organic cream at the end today she text me she is red and swollen having a reaction I have never come across this with the alift and asked her to meet me at the salon immediately ;(

The redness and swelling is only around her hairline and down her neck it's quite red and hot swollen a bit my advise was some anti histamine and cold compress she sis going to keep me informed throughout the day but I am so worried

She was really nice about this and stated her skin is very prone to this and she can't use anything on it I went through full consultation and this was never mentioned ;(

Have I dine the right thing has anyone else come across this or any other advice im so upset by this reaction as have never had this before and want to deal with this the best way possible ;(

Please help anything

Martine x

It does sound like she has had some sort of reaction to the treatment. You did the right thing though so don't panic.
If you did a consultation and she never mentioned how sensitive her skin can be then I think that it is her problem for not telling you the truth at the begining of the treatment. Why your client declined to tell you this is beyond me??
If the reaction persists after a day or so then I would advise her to go and see her doctor. Hopefully she will not make the same mistake again. Hth

Thanks for your help I have spoken to her again just now and she said more selling but less heat so hopefully thats a good sign she is sure this will be gone by tomoz she assures me it's nothing I have done and it just happens as it is her skin ;( she is going to keep me informed and the anti histamine she said first as she always keeps them as she is sensitive so hopefully I'm blowing it out of proportion ;( thanks again ladies will be speaking to my trainer tomoz I have her on speed dial for the morning ;)

Latest posts

Back