Urgent UV bulb Gelicure help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frankie91

Reaction score
hello!

I have a UV lamp which i bought with my Gelicure from palms extra a year ago. My question is though, when do i change my bulbs? The bulbs are still all turning on and are nice and bright and Gelicure seems to be curing well, maybe some clients aren't all getting the full 2 weeks. I have a set of replacement bulbs from palms all ready, shall i change the bulbs anyway? I only use the lamp about 3 times a week so wasn't sure if they would be ready for a change or not. Thank you!

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

hello!

I have a UV lamp which i bought with my Gelicure from palms extra a year ago. My question is though, when do i change my bulbs? The bulbs are still all turning on and are nice and bright and Gelicure seems to be curing well, maybe some clients aren't all getting the full 2 weeks. I have a set of replacement bulbs from palms all ready, shall i change the bulbs anyway? I only use the lamp about 3 times a week so wasn't sure if they would be ready for a change or not. Got two clients early morning so could do to know before they arrive. Thank you!

Change them :)

UV bulbs do not 'blow' they loose their power over a period of time with use . I change mine every six months . Don't wait until you get service breakdowns - Change them now

Brilliant! Thank you for your help! That was my gut instinct just thought i better check. :)

Latest posts

Back