Urgh, hair splinter!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss_ireland

Reaction score
Just wanted to share me discussing experience with everyone and warn them of this danger
Couple if days ago u felt a sharp pain on the bottom if my foot so i sat down to investigate .....
I could see a faint line under my skin , I suddenly remembered a tutor of mine at college telling me of the important of wearing full shoes as she once had a hair splinter in her toe !!! I thought it was a myth I thought she was just trying to scare us in to wearing the correct uniform ha ha but no there real!!!
I managed to get the hair out with a sewing needle and tweezers and I was repulsed by the 1cm hair that had embedded it's self deep in my foot :(
Who's was it ?? Bluh !! I imagine it was from working at home I usually just have my slippers on ! Full shoes from now on!
Has anyone else experienced these before ?? I hope you all wear full shoes from now on ;)
Michelle x

yep, and they bloody hurt. was like walking on a needle. Wait till you get one embedded in your nipple!

Or in your gum

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Iv had one before and they hurt SO much!! Couldn't believe it when I got it out and was a hair! X

I've had one in my nipple too! Ouch! But your gum??? Haha! 😝😝

Or your "intimate area"

I've had one in my nipple too! Ouch! But your gum??? Haha! 😝😝

Yep, right between my front two teeth

Had one in my hand when massaging a particularly hairy bloke. Bleeuurrggghhhhh x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Eeeeeew !!! Seems like they get EVERYWHERE !! Lol x

I had one in my little toe, it was the whole length of my toe! I had to cut my toe to get it out! :-( iv got 2 hairs on my stomach that keep growing back every time I pull them out. There not mine! X

Yep my dad's hair on bottom of my foot when I cut his hair bare foot lol I should know better & in my boob

I had one in my little toe, it was the whole length of my toe! I had to cut my toe to get it out! :-( iv got 2 hairs on my stomach that keep growing back every time I pull them out. There not mine! X

Omg that's disgusting , like a hair transplant on your stomach !! Bluh !! X

I've had a nipple three times in four weeks. It's disgusting when it comes out, like an iceberg. You can see about 3mm of it then when you pull it out it's 3cm long Bluergh

I've had a nipple three times in four weeks. It's disgusting when it comes out, like an iceberg. You can see about 3mm of it then when you pull it out it's 3cm long Bluergh

Aaarrrgghhhh !!! 🙈🙉🙊

I had a huge one right next to my nipple! It was one of my hairs but still not good I used to work with a hairdresser that had huge boobs but always used to wear low cut tops and at the end of the day her cleavage would be full of hairs! :eek:

<3 Stephanie <3

I always wear little dolly shoes in the summer with no socks (my shoes stink all the time! lol) when I take them off at the end of the day my feet are covered in hairs! It's gross! lol x

I always wear little dolly shoes in the summer with no socks (my shoes stink all the time! lol) when I take them off at the end of the day my feet are covered in hairs! It's gross! lol x

Just grow your hard skin into hooves. Works for me, I can work in flipflops, and those little critters can't penetrate:eek:

The worst ones are the really white hairs that you can feel but struggle to see to grab it. I have spent hours hunting those painful little buggers out.

The worst ones are the really white hairs that you can feel but struggle to see to grab it. I have spent hours hunting those painful little buggers out.

I had a white hair stuck in the side of my face for ages as I couldn't get it out! X

People 100% underestimate how painful these actually are!!

Latest posts

Back