US Designer Nail Magazine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claddagh Nails

Irish Geekette
Reaction score
Hi all,

Does anyone get the Designer Nail Magazine form the US?
I know its nothing to do with Designer Nails (UK), and its mainly all nail art.
I ordered one over a month ago now and still not recived it and have
e-mailed the company and getting no reply.

Any feed back would be great.
Thanks all

I was going to get it but I they website was a mag from sometime last year and I thought it was a bit strage that it was never updated so I didnt bother - if it does arrive let me know as I would be very interested

Hi Lindag,

Sur will let you know, just e-mailed them again this morning and hopefully there will be a reply.
Did notice that picture of the one on the site was 2001. Hoping thats just the picture and the they send is more up dated. Only order the one but you could order for the year.
Fingers crossed.

lindag said:
I was going to get it but I they website was a mag from sometime last year and I thought it was a bit strage that it was never updated so I didnt bother - if it does arrive let me know as I would be very interested

it might be worth asking this question on the beautytech web sit as it is u.s based. go to the nail tech message board.

Claddagh Nails said:
Hi all,

Does anyone get the Designer Nail Magazine form the US?
I know its nothing to do with Designer Nails (UK), and its mainly all nail art.
I ordered one over a month ago now and still not recived it and have
e-mailed the company and getting no reply.

Any feed back would be great.
Thanks all
Try a new adress- www.nailsmag.com if that doesn't work, post again and I'll see what I can find for you, I'm in the US.:biggrin:

Id been trying to get my mitts on this mag for a year!
Like you I mailed the site loads of times, like you never heard anything.
Earlier this year I bought the copy pictured on the site from a girl in Belgium ... took her 2 months to finally send it out.
I was like a big kid at the post box every day :rolleyes:
I have to say I was quite disappointed. A lot of the work seemed on the same theme of wild & wacky squiggles & flicks.
Im a glutton though so would be interested to know if there were indeed any more copies printed after the first!

Latest posts

Back