Quantcast

Use of this website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Lapixstrel

Reaction score
I'm fairly new to this website but loving the wealth of information and advice available, however I find it really unwieldy to use. I'm on an iPad and immediately on opening the app, I get Unread, which I scroll through reading those threads of interest, no problem. It's just I don't understand Timeline in the menu, as it appears to be identical to Unread, what's the point? Also, to post, I have to go into the menu, then Account, then menu again, then Forums, then choose the appropriate forum to post. It all seems really long-winded and archaic or am I doing something wrong?

Many thanks

Noodle

Staff member
Premium Geek
Reaction score
I'm fairly new to this website but loving the wealth of information and advice available, however I find it really unwieldy to use. I'm on an iPad and immediately on opening the app, I get Unread, which I scroll through reading those threads of interest, no problem. It's just I don't understand Timeline in the menu, as it appears to be identical to Unread, what's the point? Also, to post, I have to go into the menu, then Account, then menu again, then Forums, then choose the appropriate forum to post. It all seems really long-winded and archaic or am I doing something wrong?

Many thanks
I'm also an iPad user, but find it much easier to use the full site with Safari as the web browser to be honest.

Haircutz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Yep, I'll second preferring the web browser when on an iPad.

Lapixstrel

Reaction score
I'll try it [emoji3] think they should spend some money on this app though, make it slicker xx

Latest posts