Use POW w/other gel brand???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aunaturale

Reaction score
Hi,
I am about to start using nobility soak off gel.They do not make a POW for this system. Does anyone know of one that I could use with it to get the pretty white tip look? I will be using a 9 w lamp.Thanks for any help.

What the crap? Should I have not asked this Question? If I am getting a thumbs down,I would at least like to know what I did wrong:confused:

I don't think you're getting a thumbs down, it's there for people to rate the thread.

You have a right to ask question.Don't be bothered with thumbs.I hope you got the answer you wanted.I will check distributors near you.:hug:

Bernadette, I did have a red thumbs down beside my post, but now it is gone.??
Thanks Lana you are a jewel,:biggrin: I appreciate you cheking that for me.

List is on the other site.

Bernadette, I did have a red thumbs down beside my post, but now it is gone.??
Thanks Lana you are a jewel,:biggrin: I appreciate you cheking that for me.
Oh well, I wouldn't worry about it. If somebody has a genuine problem they can say so, if they don't ignore them. I don't think the thumbs are being used for their intended purpose.

As to your question about the POW, I don't know anything about nobility, but if it's very flexible I would look for something with a similar feel. Since the other gel will be cured when you apply your POW, I don't see an issue with it.

Thanks for the answer and I was just worried that the "bad" thumb would make folks disregard my post and not read it.I am still waiting for my lamp,so I haven't used the nobility yet but I am pretty sure it is a really flexible gel. It is only a one step that you paint on like nail polish.I guess I will see how it works out as soon as I get my lamp.

List is on the other site.
No disrespect intended but wouldn't it make sense to post the list on this site too so that the techs in that area can see it?...
especially if this is the only site they use.

Thanks for the answer and I was just worried that the "bad" thumb would make folks disregard my post and not read it.I am still waiting for my lamp,so I haven't used the nobility yet but I am pretty sure it is a really flexible gel. It is only a one step that you paint on like nail polish.I guess I will see how it works out as soon as I get my lamp.
The thumbs down could have been from someone 'testing' it out... it's more likely to get more views as members will want to see why it's got a thumbs down, no harm done at the end of the day :wink2:

The manufacturers/distributors of Nobility gel will be best to advise you on a different brand of POW to use, if it's recommended to use two different systems that is. I asked about it at Excel (UK trade show) in February and was told that they will be bringing out a white, Angelfingers told me too, hopefully you won't have to wait too long.

Judy,
I was asking lana on another forum about Akzentz products, if their were any distributers in my area for her products and that is what she was referring to, about the list.It didn't have anything to do with this POW question,I guess thats why she didn't give the details about the site and list.Hope that explains a bit.
Sandi, I will be watching for that POW from nobility .
Thanks

you should be able to get nobility in white if you are in the u.s., maybe your distributor doesnt yet have the colours in the soak off formula yet. can you order it from the lechat main website ? www.lechatnails.com the soak off colours have not yet reached the u.k, but shouldnt be too long. the other white gels in the lechat regular colour gel range are fine to use in combination with the nobility, sandwich the white between layers of nobility and it shouldnt affect the soak off.

Judy,
I was asking lana on another forum about Akzentz products, if their were any distributers in my area for her products and that is what she was referring to, about the list.It didn't have anything to do with this POW question,I guess thats why she didn't give the details about the site and list.Hope that explains a bit.
Sandi, I will be watching for that POW from nobility .
Thanks

Ahh thanks mate, I was totally confused there...it doesn't take much:lol:

Latest posts

Back