Used a revlon's frost & glow last night and hair turned ORANGE! help please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steph0891

Reaction score
ok so i have asian black hair which i've colored in the past. my most recent hair color was dark brown which looked black. i had this color on for a couple of months and decided last night to go lighter so bought revlon's frost & glow at walmart and did my hair last night. big mistake. my hair turned purely orange. i'm told i can go to sally's beauty supply and buy a 'blue toner'? will this totally wipe out the orange or will it be so subtle that i might as well be better off buying a at home color in dark brown and just color over it and leave it at that? any tips and greatly appreciated. thank you in advance!

Hiya

Best advise I can give you is to visit a professional hairdresser....This is a site for professionals so advising you any DIY solutions would just be....unproffesional.

i would recommed you visit your nearest professional salon as changing different hair colours can be tricky with toners or even more hilightning products can cause more damage and send your hair more messed up if not careful also going darker is tricky as you have to add red back into the hair before going dark else itll go green! so yeah i would avoid home kits or toners and just make an appointment at a salon and get it sorted that way! hope that helps and whoever tells you to correct your hair with home kits is unprofessional

Latest posts

Back