Using bleach on wet hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kezzii

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has tried doing a full head of bleach on wet hair to remove silver/grey tones . I saw something on Instagram, where she shampooed and then applied the bleach to towel dried hair.. the results looked good.. but I have never used bleach on wet hair. Except in a bleach bath.

Ooh sounds interesting. I havent but would like to see the result. Maybe do a strand test to see what happens x

Yeh that’s a good idea. I will have to have a look again and try and find a link x

I was wondering if anyone has tried doing a full head of bleach on wet hair to remove silver/grey tones . I saw something on Instagram, where she shampooed and then applied the bleach to towel dried hair.. the results looked good.. but I have never used bleach on wet hair. Except in a bleach bath.
I should imagine it's very similar to a bleach cleanse, the fact the hair has been shampooed leaves the cuticle slightly liftrd/open, adding bleach to wet hair will dilute the strength. So I dare say the results would be very similar of a bleach cleanse.

I do on a wet balayage. It’s hard to explain why ha but if you type it into google your find people that explain why

I would do a bleach bath on wet hair with shamoo and conditioner. I think it would be better for hair condition. It should remove silver/ grey tones.

Latest posts

Back