Using Creative L & P products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teresajay

Reaction score
Hi All,
Can somebody give me some advise. I usually use OPI L & P to do tips with acrylic overlays and I have used creative before, but tommorow I have a new client coming over and I want to use my crestive products I have used them before as I was taught using creative so I know I use scrubfresh on the natural nail then apply the tip but I have forgottton what I do nect before I apply the acrylic. Do I use scrubfresh again but just on the natural nail part as I know you don't use it on the tip and I know that we did not use a primer. I know I might soumd a bit stupid But I can't remember as I have just been using the OPI with the bondaid and bondex. I want to go back to using creative products so I thought I would start tommorow with my new client. also she has a set of nails on at the moment and wants me to take them all off and start again, which Im happy to do as I wont work on someone elses work.I just hope its not going to take too long to soak them off, I have warned her that it will take a while, she wants her eyebrows waxed as well so Im in for a long night but Id also like too know how long some of you guys would expect to have the client with you minus the eyebrow wax of course? Look forward to hearing from someone as she is coming at 4.30pm tommorow.
Teresajay

You remember correctly.

ScrubFresh natural nail.
Tip & blend
ScrubFresh natural nail only.
Apply product.

Hi Gigi,
Thanks for that I thought it was but wanted to be sure, I tought I might have forgot something.
Thanks

Latest posts

Back