Using images in leaflet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freelancetrainer

Reaction score
Hello.
I am new to all this ‘copyright’ ‘free to use’ licenses etc.
I get that I can only use images that are not copyright protected and I understand I need to be careful when using images, however, despite googling how to find and use free images, I’m having a problem actually finding any. Most I do find are stamped with some sort of hall mark on them or I have to join and pay a monthly fee. And at best I can find images that are completely free but pretty rubbish. When ever I do a search I keep having to reapply the terms such as ‘free use’. My searches always go back to searching all images and not necessarily free use. It’s proving hard work actually finding any. Can I ask if there’s a best image stock place for beauty where the images are actually free and not stamped and that don’t require me to credit the source on my leaflet? I’d be grateful for any advice. It’s holding me back from putting my leaflet together.

I'm not sure if it can be useful for you as I use these stock sources for my social media, not leaflets (don't know if the resolution is okay).
Check pexels.com and unsplash.com. Most images there are free-to-use and with no attribution required (and you can also modify them).
I also know burst.shopify.com, but never use them.

Thank you. I’ll have a look at those.

As ella_buff mentioned, Pexels is a great resource. You could also try Pixabay - they are free stock photos and don't require attribution or payment to use, even for commercial use :)

Latest posts

Back