using primer with retention+ or just prep boost?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mieke

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wanted to ask if it is better to use the scrubfresh nailfresh scrubfresh prep when using retention+ to give the acrylic extra grip to the natural nail or best the acid free primer?

I read somewhere that if you use the primer with retention+ that the bond gets weaker and that the acrylic adhesion would benefit more from a prep boost *scrubfresh,nailfresh,scrubfresh*

Acording to CND's Product sheets, Acid free primer is fine to use with Retention+ so I doubt it weakens the bond, if it did, CND would not state u are able to use it with Ret+

I would use the scrubfresh nailfresh scrubfresh

this way you are dehydrating to a depth of at least 50 layers of the nail plate (scrubfresh dehydrates to a level of 25 layers, Nail Fresh to a level of 50 layers) always finish up with scrubfresh to leave behind the pathogen fighters.

What is the purpose of using the scrubfresh first and then at the end? I realise why you use it at the end, for the pathogen fighters, but why use it first before the nailfresh?
Marion x

What is the purpose of using the scrubfresh first and then at the end? I realise why you use it at the end, for the pathogen fighters, but why use it first before the nailfresh?
Marion x
to clean th dirt, grime and bacteria before the nail fresh, then you want to scrub fresh again to leave the pathogen fighters behind.

Exactly as above, nailfresh is not scrubbed into the nail its brushed on. so u need to clean, and pre dehydrate - super dehydrate - then pretty much reapply the pathogen fighters with the S/f

Latest posts

Back