Using primer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lana-Jayne

Reaction score
Does a primer have to be used with all enhancements or is dehydrating the nail plate enough?at the risk of sounding dumb....i dont actually know what it is for!!

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

If a system has a primer, use it :D it's there for a reason - have you finished training?

No not yet thats why i was asking.Sorry dont sound very good do i!!x

You need to pick a system & then doing so you will know whether the system your using needs primers or not...

No not yet thats why i was asking.Sorry dont sound very good do i!!x

Don't be daft everyone has a million questions Starting out - at least you asked and didn't just muddle through :D what system are you using? Geeks might be able to help more if they know what system you're asking about

Kate x

Its dream from essential nails but my course is a distance learning course that isnt through essential nails.i decided to buy my own products because the kit that came with my course i felt was rather poor quality.My course was expensive and gets me a recognised qualification but the products remind me of a set my mother in law bought me for christmas (cheap and shipped from china!). I havent used products on anybody yet as i havent got the confidence to start trying but i didnt buy primer because i didnt realise id need it!

I use NSI products do can't help with essential nails :( I'm sure loads of other geeks use it though and will be along in due course to answer you :D

Kate x

Metamorfosis what is the primer for?is it just further dehydration?x

Thanks for your replies metamorfosis!you have been very helpful with a few of my posts!it is really appreciated x

think of it as bonder for enhancements. or base coat for polish. it helps prevent lifting

So its a must for the system then!thanks i will get ordering again!x

Metamorfosis what is the primer for?is it just further dehydration?x

Enhances bonding of enhancement products to the natural nail, deters lifting x

So its a must for the system then!thanks i will get ordering again!x

Make sure that you buy the primer that is used for real nails if you are planning on practicing on people, the primer essential nails has in their kits is for the nail trainer only x x

I hated the dream acrylics they were awful to work with but then again I hated the acrylic course I did with them.

Good luck with your course x x

Latest posts

Back