Using scrub fresh

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pure

Reaction score
This is a really silly question:rolleyes: but one I need to ask!!

When using scrub fresh do you have to use one of the lint free nail pads or would using a hands down pad work equally well?

The reason I ask is that I can't bear the feel of the lint free pads!!!! (I'm a bit that way about cotton wool too!:lol:)

I don't know about anyone else but I used anything from a lint free pad, hands down pads and in emergency's even a qtip......(but that was a bugger as I then had to remove the lint hairs!:irked:)....so now back to a hands down lint free pad........

When I trained with Creative, we were taught to only use a hands down pad. xxx

do u not like the feel of the guaze pads either? thats what I use, I dont like the feeling of the lint free pads from salon services lol

I always use hand down pads with scrubfresh or polish remover, that way i don't ruin my own nails lol

I always use hand down pads with scrubfresh or polish remover, that way i don't ruin my own nails lol
I don't have a cotton phobia and use lint free pads, but if I'm wearing nails they sure soften orver a busy week.

The plastic backed ones protect your own enhancements.....and I would guess that there's always a chance you could become sensitive over time so it's just another precaution.

Silly question here, what are hands down pads? I've not seen them at distros over here.

Silly question here, what are hands down pads? I've not seen them at distros over here.
They are available here, but not always that easy to find. My distributer stocks them, but only because she went on a big search after seeing them at CND course.

hands down pads (Or any pad with a plastic backing) is designed to keep the chemicals from coming in contact with your nails/skin. Nitrile gloves will prevent this also (normal gloves will melt).
I use defuzzed cotton wool balls (place a ball in the palm of your hands, spray with alcohol, then rotate palms in a circular motion to make the ball half the size) or makeup remover pads (and I never have any fuffy bits)

I use lint free nail wipes from Calgel. They are a little bit expensive, but I think they are great !

No lint what so ever !

Marlise

Latest posts

Back