Using Wella Relights

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sbbbjm

Reaction score
i have a guest with NL 5 client with caramel highlights that have faded out a bit revealing a bit of brass.

i was going to use /86 to tone them. are Relights really strong? can i put /86 directly on her, or do i need to dilute it with some /00?

in terms of coverage, i was under the impression that Color Touch is the most opaque, Relights is sheer, and Sebastian Cellophanes are the sheerest.

we have the whole line of Relights in our back bar and it's barely ever used, and i think it's just bc we're not totally sure on how to use them.

interested in an answer here,as in the salon where I work we also have a load that are never used!the previous owner had wella and that's the stock that's left over nobody seems to know what to do with them?!myself included:sad:

Relights will only add tone it will not lift, love using /86 and pastel to tone ")

♥♡

Relights blonde are very gentle and the best results are on bleached hair which is what it is intended for. Espically highlights. I only use 86 on a base no darker than 10 (or if highlights are). For brassy hair thats a base 9 or lighter I use /18 relights then /06 colour fresh to seal and add some violet so its not so flat. /18 comes out nothing like its swatch in the book so dont be afraid to use it. They are very gentle and dont tone on anything darker than base 9. They dont effect darker tint or natural colour darker than a 9 I use a lot on highlighted blondes. Can take a while to develop.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Relights blonde are very gentle and the best results are on bleached hair which is what it is intended for. Espically highlights. I only use 86 on a base no darker than 10 (or if highlights are). For brassy hair thats a base 9 or lighter I use /18 relights then /06 colour fresh to seal and add some violet so its not so flat. /18 comes out nothing like its swatch in the book so dont be afraid to use it. They are very gentle and dont tone on anything darker than base 9. They dont effect darker tint or natural colour darker than a 9 I use a lot on highlighted blondes. Can take a while to develop.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

charl9313 - this is exactly what i needed to know! her highlights are more of a 7 or 8. i'll just use Color Touch.

Thank you so on level 10 the .86 relight will clean it up ???

My client is platinum and I usually use 10/81 and 8/81 . Shes looking for just clean blonde not ashy

Latest posts

Back