Using your own name to name the salon?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Milliemakeup

Reaction score
Hi, I am soon to be opening my own beauty salon. It is going to be decorated shabby chic style

My real name is 'Millie Rose'. Do you think it is a good idea to use your own name to name the salon ? Thank you

Hi, I am soon to be opening my own beauty salon. It is going to be decorated shabby chic style

My real name is 'Millie Rose'. Do you think it is a good idea to use your own name to name the salon ? Thank you

Awww I like the name Millie rose.

When I opened my salon my grandad wanted me to name it after my self but my names 'holly roxanne' so doesn't really work lol.

But I think Millie Rose works well and sounds nice as well.

Your parents picked a good name lol x

Millie Rose sounds lovely. Has a nice ring to it. I know of a beauty salon in Liverpool called Lilly Rose.:biggrin:

i think millie rose is a brilliant name and very stylish!!you go for it x and best of luck xx

I think Millie Rose sounds really pretty! I am using my name for my home salon which is Sydonia Rose :)

I think it's lovely, sounds kind of romantic

That's lovely xx

Wish I had a name like that it's lovely Hun, there are loads of ppl with the same name as me I actually used to work with one of them (it got very confusing lol) but that sounds lovely, go for it! X

Thank you everyone. Glad you all like it! Millie Rose it is! X

yeah MILLIE rOSE SOUNDS NICE

Millie Rose is a beautiful name for you and for your salon.
I can't think of any reason not to use it.
Good luck with the new salon.

you have such a lovely name, perfect for a salon!
Wish I had a nice name. Caroline doesnt quite do it...lol
xx

you have such a lovely name, perfect for a salon!
Wish I had a nice name. Caroline doesnt quite do it...lol
xx

Mine either. Clare Davies doesn't have the ring too it xx

Sent from my AT100 using SalonGeek

That's a great name for a salon :)
I use my own name too I was gonna have something else but I figured if it's ya own name it makes you unique n there noone around you using the same name or similar x x

Hi

Millie Rose is such a beautiful name - full stop! lol

DEF use it for your salon!

xx

100% agree.. It's the perfect salon name.. Not only a beautiful name but it really fits for a beauty salon name too.. :) i would use it if it was my name! Xx

A gorgeous name...Millie rose...I can see a pale green background and pink roses! Luuuvly!:)

Thank you! Ahh so exciting! I currently use it for my makeup website www.millierosemakeup.co.uk but wasn't sure whether to use if for the salon but I definitely will now! :)

All my friends think I should change my salon bame to my name but that would make it "Trystan Lutey Hair & Beauty" hahaha ;)

Latest posts

Back