UV Acrylic Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

candy

Reaction score
I am a very new nail technician.
I have done a short course on UV Acrylic nails.So far I have completed 6 sets of nails and feel a lot more confident,but I am having trouble with my liquid and powder.I have the Star Nails product,VF21 LYTE,I cannot seem to get the right consistency,it's either too runny or too dry.I didn't seem to have any trouble at all on the course,that seemed to be the easy bit.Can anyone help please?As this is knocking my confidence.

Concerned
:?
Candy

Hi ya babe,
Is there any particular reason why you are using Star nails uv Acrylic............

Well it is all in the practicing, maybe just put some beads onto paper and see how your ratio is coming on..............

Maybe switching to another product like Retention+ from creative might be a good idea..........it's not UV acrylic but it's fab.............

Also maybe Star Nails will offer you a troubleshooting session to see whats happening with your ratio..............

But I for one would do another course, to get some more indepth tuition...
Creative.......oh no.. i hear you say............... but they offer the best tuition you could possibly get and give you 100% support even when your course has finished........... so you ever have to struggle on your own......... not many Company's offer this..........

Just a thought
don't be disheartened, get more training and you soon will be producing the best beads this side of the cyberworld............

love Ruth xxxxxxxx

Hi there Candy,

Have you tried the Tech Support line or maybe contacting your Trainer? I used to work for Star Nails before I had my baby. They are helpful if you call them. When I used the product I found it very hard to get the mix ratio correct but it is a case of doing what Ruth said and just practise picking beads up. You would be best maybe swapping to Creative as I found the products 200 times better and more reliable. Creative offer a conversion course for a very small charge ( I think so for the kit and the training you receive) which is a fab day and you will never look back.

Best of luck
Leighanne
xxxxxxxx

Thank you Ruth and Leighanne and will definately take your advice. :)

From Candy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back