UV acrylic?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jojosnails

Reaction score
Can anyone help me?

If someone comes to you with UV acrylic enhancements on, can you use normal L&P to infill, or is it necessary to take them off and start again???

I began with UV Acrylic - I have to admit I don't know the answer to this one 100% - but I shouldn't think you could get a decent match to the original Acrylic that is on the nails, also there is a difference in how they cure...

I wouldn't mix it myself. I might try on one nail out of curiosity though, just because I'm bored right now!

If you're rebalancing there shouldn't be a problem because the existing product is already cured, problems occur when mixing uncured product.

ive never heard of uv acrylic what is it

ive never heard of uv acrylic what is it

as i understand, it is a liquid and powder like normal acrylic but it only cures under a uv lamp.

so it kinda more like a gel? im confused damn that wasnt hard

so it kinda more like a gel? im confused damn that wasnt hard

no, still like l/p acrylic in its aplication, but instead of being cured by the heat of the body it has a photoinitiator and only sets in a uv lamp.
so basically its like a traditional acrylic but without the rush to get it shaped before it sets spontaneously.

Latest posts

Back