UV gel top coat - how much do you charge for this?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becky_simon

Reaction score
Hi there

As the title says and b4 anyone says I realise this will vary depending on area etc etc.
Iv poss investing in a Uv Gel Top Coat (which has to be buffed to remove) which can b used over enhancements and overlays to produce a super shine. It also 'apparently' can be used over polish with great long lasting results.
My q is how much extra do I charge to add this on top? X

why would you charge extra for it?
i use it and regard it as the finishing off of the service.
clients love a high shine that lasts . happy clients ...kerching !

I gladly use it for free. Saves a lot of filing out the scratches. Also don't think it can be used over polish. It cracks

Other than Crystals Ltd does anyone know who else stocks this solution please?

I always finish my L&P or gel enhancements with Brisa Gloss as part of the standard service, I don't charge extra for a high shine!

Obviously this can't be used over normal polish, for a longer lasting colour service I offer Shellac.

What top coat are you referring to?

I just used ibd uv top coat (not a gel) over natural polished nails and it had great shine x

Hi there
Thanks 4 all ur replies! I only do Gel, Fibreglass and Shellac. When I do My soak off gel the clear gel I use over the top of the colour is substantial enough to create the high shine without the top coat. I don't need to use a gel top coat when using my buff off gel either. So the only time i would use my gel top coat would be over fibreglass or over polish. Again i wouldnt charge when it was over Fg as I have priced that to include the top coat.
However my normal polish has not got the gel top coat included and the top coat is a lot more expensive. So that's why I was askin.
This is a new product just released and I have been told by the distributor and the area rep that it can b used over polish as long as its touch dry before applying it.
I have purchased a bottle to experiment with to see if it dies work! Waiting for delivery x

tifibreglass

Latest posts

Back