UV Lamp with Brisa

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
Hi, I think this one maybe best for Geeg to answer.
Could you tell me whats the difference between the uv lamp that as been produced to use with Brisa, and the normal uv lamps.
Its just that my uv lamp cost me quite alot, and to have to replace it seems expensive.
Thanks

Well worry no more, because the first 500 purchasers of the Brisa gel system will get the UV lamp for free.

The light is specific to Brisa gels as Retention+ is specific to its powders.

The most common cause of overexposure leading to allergy with gels, is undercuring of the gel or uncured gel touching the skin. The Brisa lamp has been produced to effect a complete cure with Brisa gels and unlike other lamps, it has a warning light to let you know when the bulbs are no longer giving out the right amount of UV to cure the gel.

Ok , Thanks for that Geeg :)
Just a pity i cant go to Olympia :rolleyes: So will miss out on the offer.

The offer will hold for the first 500 kits. 500 is allot of kits and if they sell out at Olympia it will be amazing ! but as I say 500 is allot of kits!!

How much is the Brisa system, or can't you tell us!!!! LOL. It sounds just what I am looking for.:)

geeg said:
Well worry no more, because the first 500 purchasers of the Brisa gel system will get the UV lamp for free.

The most common cause of overexposure leading to allergy with gels, is undercuring of the gel or uncured gel touching the skin. The Brisa lamp has been produced to effect a complete cure with Brisa gels and unlike other lamps, it has a warning light to let you know when the bulbs are no longer giving out the right amount of UV to cure the gel.

artymarty said:
How much is the Brisa system, or can't you tell us!!!! LOL. It sounds just what I am looking for.:)

and..can i ask do you need to do a fioundation or a days coversion course as I would love to offer gel, currently use Fabric# & plan to convert 2 creative L&P once passed my VCTC in June....

Hi All
I spoke to the Education Department in Leeds about 10 days ago regarding Brisa, but they had no information unfortunately.

I asked if there was a waiting list I could add my name too, but they said no, anyone know if they are creating a waiting list at all?

I can't make it to Olympia either, and want to get a kit and conversion course asap, so any suggestions on what we can do??

Thanks in advance

Tina

In the UK, If you hold a certificate with CND you can purchase the system.
If not, and you have only been doing nails for under 6 months, you will need a Brisa foundation course. If you have been a trained gel technician for 6-18 months, you can do a Brisa Conversion. Anything longer than that... no problem.

Regardless, I would still strongly suggest attending a Brisa gel course to get the most out of the system. Head office is compiling a list of dates now.

hi, another daft question from me, but at olympia when we are all racing towards the stand fighting to get our hands on the product, how on earth will you know who is qualified and who is not and for how long?

Is it best to bring a copy of our qualifications? or will you know from our account numbers. I qualified last July, so yippee am over the 6 month mark thank god and am awaiting my assesment for my nvq and IHBC, but how would you know this?

I am so excited about this gel as gel is my fav, I want to be at the show now.

Grace x

Ps I contacted the office about Brisa gel and prices but they said they can not tel me I have to wait till I get to Olympia, thing is can you give any indication at all, as I would hate to not go with enough cash, also geeg mentioned the first 500 are sold with a lamp, but I am going on monday and I am terribly worried they will be all gone by then, what is a girl to do.

Hi...
Just wondering ...is olympia the first time we can buy Brisa? If so does that mean the first 500 people that buy from there gets the free lamp?
OMG....does that mean i need to sleep outside all night to get in first now that it is made public...lol...i definatley want to buy Brisa and the free lamp will be a great bonus...see you there...

It is exciting that you are all so keen to get a look at Brisa Gels.

I will say it again 500 is allot of kits!!!

I am sure we will not run out in the first day. I am also sure they will extend the offer if the interest is there.

The education for Brisa Gels is already written and dates just need to be set. This is all very new ~~ Olympia will be the first time Brisa Gels have been on offer to the professional. It is impossible at shows to see everyone's certificate but if you want to bring yours then that is fine. No one is going to get along with Brisa if they know nothing about gels!! There is a very good video in the kit for those who are already trained. It is a Brisa to use (brisa means breeze in Spanish) and beautiful to look at.

See you there.

WWWWWHHHHHOOOOOO i cant wait!!!! i am desparate to get my hands on this new gel!!! see you there for a demo Gigi!!xxxx :)

Can anyone tell me how much the conversion course for Brisa is going to be in the UK? Phoned Creative and they were unable to tell me. Also, is the conversion course held on one day or over a couple of days?

Thanks
Jackie

Hi Jackie

I rang Creative today about this and they said it was a 1 day conversion course but wouldn't have prices until after the launch this weekend.

kx

JackieMc said:
Can anyone tell me how much the conversion course for Brisa is going to be in the UK? Phoned Creative and they were unable to tell me. Also, is the conversion course held on one day or over a couple of days?

Thanks
Jackie

hi
just to wet everyones appertite even more... i was in germany for the launch of brisa, & as someone who is a die-hard l & p user & comp winner, i have to say i was VERY impressed!
the only word of caution to tech's who use only l & p, is u HAVE to do the conversion course.
it took me 1 whole day to get out of the habit of "pushing " the product around!!
with gel u have to "float" the brush over the product, & the smile line is "dragged" backwards, not towards the center & out.
make sure you watch the demo's on the stand.
to put my money where my mouth is, i am competing on sun with.....brisa!
c u all there!
liza xx

Wow..... Good luck Liza....... you are sooooo brave to compete with a brand new product.
We'll all look forward to hearing how you got on.
All the best and good luck to you for Sunday
Carol

Hi Does this mean I wont be able to get one of the free gel lamps as I wont be coming along until Monday......can I pre order mine???
geeg said:

sue4d777 said:
Hi Does this mean I wont be able to get one of the free gel lamps as I wont be coming along until Monday......can I pre order mine???
I guess at this point, pre-ordering is out of the question although you wouldn't have been able to anyway as we are launching at Olympia:rolleyes: As Geeg has said, there are 500 - if we sold out on Sunday, I would be gob-smacked - to coin a Yorkshire phrase - hopefully you will be fine to buy on Monday!!! - HOPEFULLY :rolleyes:

If you have never used gel before, will a 1 day conversion course be enough?

Dellie

I believe that, yes , you could do a one day conversion and be able to practice the techniques quite easily with Brisa Gels as long as you have done a creative foundation course. A video also comes with the Brisa professional kit which you can of course watch time and again which is very useful. Tom Bacik and Leanne are the technicians showing the techniques on the video so what more could you want?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back