UV Lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skorpy

Reaction score
Hi.

I have been looking all day for a lamp to use with CND. Looking for the cheapest. But I don't need an actual CND lamp, just one that cures well with it.

For those who use CND...what lamp do you use? and where did you get it?

Hi.

I have been looking all day for a lamp to use with CND. Looking for the cheapest. But I don't need an actual CND lamp, just one that cures well with it.

For those who use CND...what lamp do you use? and where did you get it?

It has to be a CND lamp. No other lamp will give you the results. You will need to order it from Sweet Squared.

If you're using CND products then you'll definitely need the CND lamp :D it's part of the system

Oh double bah lol

Oh well, looks like I will be saving and spending lots haha.

Thank you :)

Oh double bah lol

Oh well, looks like I will be saving and spending lots haha.

Thank you :)

Actually, considering it is far and away the best UV Lamp on the market and under 100.00 it is cheap at the price . Also designed to cure all 5 fingers at once it saves 6 minutes or more on your service time. Digital display, multi cure times, tells you when bulbs need changing, etc etc.

You must use the correct lamp for any CND UV cured product or it will not cure completely and you will get service breakdown. Read the sticky post at the top of the forum to learn about UV Lamps .... Essential.

Look, there are no short cuts and no cheap options. If you are thinking of using CND then use the system that is made to go together or don't use it at all. We at CND would rather you didn't if not prepared to do things right and safely. No use in buying a top class system and then short-cutting to get 3rd class results With it ... Not good for business, not good for CND.

Latest posts

Back