UV nail lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JOM

Reaction score
Hi,

1st of all I hope everyone had a good xmas and new year. :D

One of our UV lamps has given up on us (well it was just a break in a wire before I took the back off it and some connectors came off and I put them on in the wrong places and blew it up!!!! LOL):o

We didn't get on with the NSI one but, we like the Sallys one (that I killed) and have no problem getting that again.

Can anyone reccomend any specific UV nail lamps for salon use?

thanks

hi there

LOL well that one has gone to uv lamp heaven!

I have the edge one and its great - think you can get it from capital or sallys - good value and sturdy (sounds like you need it LOL)

happy new year !

mine are daylight 4 x 9watt bulb ones, every now and then they come on special offer at sallys .and you can buy one for not much more than it costs for 4 bulbs.

PMSL don't give up the day job to be an electrician will you :hug:

Just like a man ( LOLO) taking things apart. Did you get a new tool set for Xmas:D Did you look at the directions first? LOL LOL Thats how i lost my dryer My hubby and my daughter where playing fix it family....lol

i use a daylight lamp, it works fine for me

Hi,

1st of all I hope everyone had a good xmas and new year. :D

One of our UV lamps has given up on us (well it was just a break in a wire before I took the back off it and some connectors came off and I put them on in the wrong places and blew it up!!!! LOL):o

We didn't get on with the NSI one but, we like the Sallys one (that I killed) and have no problem getting that again.

Can anyone reccomend any specific UV nail lamps for salon use?

thanks

LOL!!!:lol: Sorry I am at work bored and that really made me laugh!!

Latest posts

Back