UV nail lamps (Millenium)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kirsty1

Reaction score
Hi i have just bought a millenium nail kit the uv lamp is 4 x 9watts 70 volt first of all is this any good? and second can i use other shellac polishes like cnd ect

CND is the only genuine maker of Shellac . If you use CND Shellac you MUST cure it in the CND lamp and use the full system .

CND Shellac can only be cured using the CND Lamp.

If you go to the search facility and enter UV Lamps you will bring up thousands of threads I highly recommend you take a little time to go through them :hug:

Hi i have just bought a millenium nail kit the uv lamp is 4 x 9watts 70 volt first of all is this any good? and second can i use other shellac polishes like cnd ect

The lamp will not cure CND Shellac ... So sorry about that. Shellac will only cure as it should with the CND lamp which at the moment is on special offer for the next few weeks from Sweet Squared and their associates.

But any 36 watt uv lamp will cure most gels unless the company is specific that you must use their lamp. If they are specific, then that is because it is a potential hazzard not to use the lamp they specify and your product also will not last as long as it should.

Here is a useful bit of information you should read.

http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/172609-uv-product-summary.html

Last edited:
Without sounding rude I have never been able to understand why people would want to cut corners, just buy the CND Lamp in the first place if your choice is to use cnd shellac x

Asked and answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back