UV polish-what are your preferences?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweetyrex

Reaction score
I know there are loads of posts about gels, uv polish etc. I have searched(and theres so many different posts I end up not finding what I'm looking for and looking into something else!) but I'm interested in what you have tried and tested with regards to UV polish.
I know Shellac is hugely popular, not a gel and different to your gel polish's. But loads of gel polish's have got good rep too.
Im getting asked a lot more if I do gel polish and I dont just now but am considering it when my funds allow me as I want to do the training and buy the right equipment.

So I would like to know what you use, what you have used and what you like?
What do you like about your favourite and what dont you like about your least favourite?
What feedback do you get from clients?
:biggrin::biggrin:

Best advice would be to try each brand out and decide what you prefer best as everyone is different. good luck x

I managed to narrow my choice down to 2 after spending hours and hours reading on here and then I went and had them applied which helped me make my decision.

I recommend you do another search and have a really good read, there are plenty to get through although it may take you some time its well worth it in the end! :biggrin:

I now use gelish did start with another cheaper brand but it just wasn't working for me or my clients. Gelish has been great though, expensive but worth it and you get lot's of support from the educators too. Maybe go to the next trade show and see them all for yourself, good luck x

Thanks!
Thinking of gelish or generation.

I went for Geleration as I've been working with Jessica for the last 14 years. I haven't been disappointed. It's fantastic and I can retail the same colours in normal polish too so boosts my income!

Hi :) I have Gelish and love it ! ... There are so many colors to choose from but really it's an awesome product :)
I also have some Shellac ( not a lot of it ) i like it too :) It's hard to decide but i have to say I am so pleased with Gelish, glad it was my No 1 choice :)

Decisions decisions!
I thought about shellac but everyone near me has it so thought of something different.
So gelish or geleration!
Thanks for your feedback!

Decisions decisions!
I thought about shellac but everyone near me has it so thought of something different.
So gelish or geleration!
Thanks for your feedback!

Hi.. The best research is to go and have you nails done with lots of different brands and see yourself which you prefer. Everyone on here has their own preferences and not one brand suits all.. Hope this helps you and have fun researching, i know i did! :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back