UV Top Coat

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joanne7174

Reaction score
Hi Could you give me some advice on which UV top coat you guys all use . I currently use Quattro From Star Nails Over my gels and L&P . Tried to use NSI Finish clear on a set of L&P But didnt look too good so any advice would be great.
Thanks in advance Joe x:lol:

I personally love Quattro. Gives such a lovely shine that lasts ages.

I use Finish by young nails its fab, stays glossy for weeks. and looks great over l&p. i have also herd alot about the nsi glaze n go but i havent tried it yet, its ment to be really good as well. hth

HI HUN i USE NSI GLAZE AN GO AND ITS GREAT LEAVES THE NAILS LOOKING VERY SHINY.i USE IT OVER ACRYLIC AND GEL AND IVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH IT HTH

PS sorry about the caps lol :green:

I use the Gel It Finish It over L&P or gel. It stays so glossy for ages and really finishes off the nails beautifully.

akzentz do a great topgloss gel...its nice and thin...doesnt glow in clubs..:lol:...and is very shiny. x

Quattro for me too - keeps nail art/ varnish etc in place with lovely shine!

Thanks guys its interesting to see others like Quattro too. I like the way you can set gemstones into it and they stay there for AGES !!!I think I will stick with it for now !:)

I use Young Nails finish gel, it is brilliant.

I use Brisa Finishing Gel on my L&P nails, gives a great super shiney look

Another vote for NSI Glaze n Go here. . .

lechat pro tec for me, my next favourite would be ezflow finish it.

I have used glaze and go for the first time today on my own nails,
it is fab, they are lovely and shiny but boy does it show up any minor mistakes, two of my nails will be getting the file treatment tomorrow when im back at work lol, but im impressed

nsi glaze and go for me! super shiney!

Latest posts

Back