V.Upset at BFs attitude

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Solution No1 : When he's asleep tonight, pull the sheets over his head, then give him a firm kick in the balls, ...... when he wakes in the morning and has to crawl to the bathroom nursing his bruised babies, feeling a little incapacitated himself, he may appreciate you a little more.:)

Solution No2 : Go on strike

Solution No3 : Upgrade to a more appeciative model

Now you are not supposed to make me laugh, it pulls on my stitches. Can I put my stilletoes on when I do it?

:hug: you know what .... my aunt had the same sort of thing with her hubby at the time ..... she had to have big op and he was a complete t**t to say the least and she ended up at my nans in floods of tears .... and my nan being the god loving quiet loving mother and nan said .... WHAT HAS THAT S** BEEN UP TOO MY DEAR ... and g****r still in tears told her all her story n s**t that he had done.... only for my nan to say ..... Now you look here ... me and your father didn't bring you in to this world to be treated or used as a door mat if no man can treat you like the princess that you really are then there not worth having .... just tell him he may think he wears the trousers but you my dear have to let them know you hold the belt ... so g****r did just this ... packed his stuff and sent him on his way .... she is now with a super fab guy that would lick between her toes if she asked .. :irked: but hay .... My advice would be to cut the wire on his pc .... and put super glue in his under pants ... lol he will soon listen to every word you have to say then hunni xxx :smack: hehehehe .. hope it made u smile xxx

Please remember this is an open forum for all to view irrespective of age, size, sex etc.

We also have google ads relating to posts so some colourful language could bring up some unwanted links.

This is a good reason for the Journals as they are only viewable by signed in members.

Hiya
I really hope that you feel better soon:hug:
I dont want to speak out of turn but your boyfriend sounds like a right pig!! At a time that he should be giving you 100% support what an earth does he think he is playing at!!!
I cannot believe that he said that to you when you were leaving the hospital either!
Obviously I dont know everything so I am going to look at your journal but I think you really need to consider whether you want to stay with someone like this..
You dont deserve that, thats not fair mate.
Get yourself well and have a serious chat with him!!! If he does not change after that kick him to the kurb girlfriend!!!!!:hug:

i say name and shame him in the forums! then when he googles himself he will realise what a t**t he has been. LOL.

Hi I hope you are feeling a bit be better now :hug:, I am very happy your lovely Daughter helped you out :hug:,
That bloke of yours sounds like he's a tad jealous because you might get a bit more attention than him,
and all you want when you're not well is consideration and a bit of care to make you feel safe comfy and cozy inside,
As someone else said , You can perhaps re assess the situation when you are feeling better but not just now ,
You take good care of yourself and lots of hugs :hug: :hug:

Solution No1 : When he's asleep tonight, pull the sheets over his head, then give him a firm kick in the balls,

Zoo's right with half that post.... solution one is a good start... then tell him to leave and find a woman who likes to be treated like something he scrapes off the bottom of his shoe... Because NO WOMAN deserves to be treated that way...

solution 2. find a man who treats you like the princess you are.... they do exist ... I got me one and I aint sharing! :green:

Zoo's right with half that post.... solution one is a good start... then tell him to leave and find a woman who likes to be treated like something he scrapes off the bottom of his shoe... Because NO WOMAN deserves to be treated that way...

solution 2. find a man who treats you like the princess you are.... they do exist ... I got me one and I aint sharing! :green:

Remember after you have kicked him in said balls.. to ask if he is going to milk it for all its worth!!!:green:

If I meet a man who doesn't feel and act this way I will probably have a heart attack and die.
Get well soon hun and know that at least WE understand:hug:

^^^^^^^^^Yep! What Judy said!^^^^^^^^^^

They stink sometimes, dont they?

:hug: I wish you well Hunny :)
Get well soon,& kick him in the butt x

HAHAHAHAHAHAH reading through all these what we said to joe ... some might think we r all a little bitter n twisted :irked: ...lol but you know wot ... I LOVE IT... hahahahahah give that man a slap from all of us joe ...lol xxxxx hope your feeling better hunni xxx:hug:

Latest posts

Back