V, W & Y Lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raya

Reaction score
hi lash geeks,

I do alot of lashes and now have experimented with all types of lashes, thickness, looks, ect and now would maybe like to order some of the above but can anyone give me some advice when is appropriate to use the v,w and y lashes and how these can enhance looksx

thank for you helpxx

Only my opinion but I really wouldn't bother. They come apart and I've tried a few different brands so I actually get to use half of what I buy

If you are going to use them then I use c curl 0.15 upto 10/11 mm. I use them on one client as she loves the appearance or more lashes and to be fair she has an infill every 4-5 weeks and hers last but I just don't see the point as it costs so much but she actually pays for the y lashe on top of the cost I charge usually x w lashes look so fake and in natural at the root too x

thank you for your replyx your infills last 4/5 weeks, wow!! what glue do you use? i purchased the flrities glue recently and hit a big brick wall found it dried really brittle, i now am mixing my glue a U+ and my original glue i trained with thuya, seems to be much easier to work with but my clients have infills every 2/3 weeks do you think this is a poor service?

a couple of my clients really want that fake look i recently done some lashes with c 2.5 mink lashes wow they were so thick looking not to evrerones taste but some people like that look dont theyx

thanks for you helpxx

Latest posts

Back