Vaccinations for Egypt?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlekate

Reaction score
Hi,
My sister is going to egypt on a last minute hol next week but is not sure if she is supposed to have had any vaccinations?? Does anyone know if you need any for egypt?
She has phoned the doctors but apparently they don't keep a record of what jabs she has already had at school. How do you find out when you need top ups of jabs??

Egypt

Note that none of the vaccinations are 'essential', some are only 'recommended'.
hth's

I went to Egypt at Christmas on a last minute booking and didnt have time for the jabs. You are recommended to have hep B and one other but they are not essential. I didnt have them as they take 2 weeks to take effect and I only had 2 days before flying the doc said not to bother this time. hope this helps a bit

I went to Egypt (sharm el sheikh) a couple of years ago and I didn't have time to have the vaccinations either. I think as long as you are not going into the back of beyond and are in a resort you will be fine.

Latest posts

Back