Vagacial

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i was thinking the same thing.. i dont think i would want to do this kind of treatment.. at all !

It sounds like a money making scheme to me.. and personally im not into tricking my clients. Just a normal exfoliation down there whilst your in the shower or bath and some moisturizer when needed is the most i would recommend doing.

Let's just thank god there's not a Penacial, imagine THOSE customers...

I have been asked about skin lightening quite a few times

It seems to be quite a standard thing to offer in the states from what i tried to find out (just think of the film 'Bridesmaids' 'anal bleaching lol)

I don't hold any judgement against this at all in fact for some dark pigmentation marks can really lower their sexual self asteem.

I'm keen to find out more

:wink2:

It infuriates me how narrow minded people can be...reading the comments on the link that was posted most people seem to think its best to keep the area hairy.
Well some people like that, but some dont!! Each to their own!!
And if people want to spend their time and money on having their intimate parts pampered then good on them for being brave enough, as I doubt I'd feel confident enough to have this treatment.
I'd be interested to know more about this procedure as its not something u can really trial and error as the risk of infections, irritated skin etc are too risky.
A few years ago people were shocked at brazillions. Let's look at these things with more of an open mind? X

If any of my clients suffer with ingrown hairs I give them a specific exfoliant to use themselves at home, and in some cases a moisturiser too, with instructions how to use them.
I can't help but think that offering this kind of treatment in the vagina area is, in many ways, just asking for problems, both in the way that that delicate skin responds and the reaction to the stimulus you are providing!!
However if you really think that it will be popular with your clients and that you can overcome any difficulties, then I am sure googling and/or contacting the company/salon who performed it in the video will help

VaRubbish! I have a few clients who do their own facials on the Brazilian area, with great results. However, I don't see the need to get this done professionally and I can't see a call for it. After all, they're already paid out for their Brazilian wax, so it would make their monthly outlay a lot higher.

It's very important to look after the skin there though so the idea is great but it's just another ploy to make news.

It infuriates me how narrow minded people can be...reading the comments on the link that was posted most people seem to think its best to keep the area hairy.
Well some people like that, but some dont!! Each to their own!!
And if people want to spend their time and money on having their intimate parts pampered then good on them for being brave enough, as I doubt I'd feel confident enough to have this treatment.
I'd be interested to know more about this procedure as its not something u can really trial and error as the risk of infections, irritated skin etc are too risky.
A few years ago people were shocked at brazillions. Let's look at these things with more of an open mind? X

I totally agree! Having read the comments on this post, as I like to read about new things, I was disappointed at how rude some people seem towards this?

Open your minds a little! I'm sure the OP isn't just going to start doing it without Doing her research and checking out insurance etc etc.

I personally get a Hollywood wax religiously at least cancel every four weeks and although I love it, I do get a few ingrown hairs like most people, and my skin looks uneven and dry.

I can imagine some people would be a lot worse down there after waxing and if they have the money and the time then why not?

I want to offer this service to my clients but I can't seem to figure out where to get products to preform it.

Any ideas?
Have you been on the salons website as it might be a product that you can buy from them or at least get the name.

Maybe you should make your own with natural ingredients. Worth a try.

I admit when I first saw it I thought 'what ever next' but to be fair I think it would work well as a retail product for people who suffer with in growing hairs despite other methods of reducing them :)

I would think kaolin powder mixed with witch hazel would be an excellent mask and I wouldn't think there is anything in it that would cause problems.After all a pre wax and after wax lotion of some sort have to be used after treatment.I would also think that the Australian body Care products would be good.

Latest posts

Back