Vajazzles!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys this Might sound stupid but I'm going to ask anyway... Do you need training? If not... How do I get different designs? Know how to apply? Or best place to get the stuff.
Sorry if it's silky to ask xx

Smilegems.co.Uk are great, self adhesive and lovely designs x

Thank you... And how do you order? Do you just order a few different designs and then let them choose which design? Or when they ring & book do you ask for an idea of a design then order design in? Also does the client pick how far down the vejazzle goes or is it usually just above their bits!?:eek:

Alsooo, how long do these last? X

Thank you... And how do you order? Do you just order a few different designs and then let them choose which design? Or when they ring & book do you ask for an idea of a design then order design in? Also does the client pick how far down the vejazzle goes or is it usually just above their bits!?:eek:

Alsooo, how long do these last? X

They can last up to 2 weeks - obviously if there's 'friction' in the area ;-) then they won't last as long.
Theres about 30 designs on the site & You have to order a minimum of 10 and you get to pick your own!
hth x

Thank you :green: so I can basically put this on my beauty treatment menu without being trained, they pick how far down & the position they want it? Oo I'm excited I want to vajazzle someone lol :eek:
Xx

Latest posts

Back