Vajazzles!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M00min

Reaction score
Hi

If any of you have seen The Only Way Is Essex on ITV 2 (go on - there must be some of you who'll admit it ;) ) you'll be familiar with the term Vajazzle - eg using bikini gems.

I realise this is not a new treatment, and probably has other names, but has anyone seen a rise in people asking about it following the TV show? Loads of people (male and female!) have asked me ABOUT it, but no-one's actually wanted one yet!

although its not a new treatment, i think at the moment most people want to know about it but for some reason feel a little embarassed about having it done...i make a point of letting people know that these gems can be applied anywhere on the body. Its not a service thats for everybody but i'm not sure why some people have responded so negatively (i've seen some really awful comments on other forums)

i have offered this service for years, but have defintiely had an increase in enquiries since vajazzling has been featured on the show!!

I'd never heard of it and to be honest this programme is highly embarassing for us Essex Girls but yes I also have been asked about 'Vajazzling'!!!!

Perhaps not surprisingly non of my guys have asked for it yet. ;)

ha-ha! :) Shut Up

Has been known for a few years as Bikini Gems

I'm sorry but WHY would people want this done? They obviously want to go out and show it off if you know what I mean.

I just don't get it?!

I'm sorry but WHY would people want this done? They obviously want to go out and show it off if you know what I mean.

I just don't get it?!

I thought exactly the same! Its also a bit of a passion killer I would think if they started coming off all over the place :irked:

I thought exactly the same! Its also a bit of a passion killer I would think if they started coming off all over the place :irked:

I think that would depend on how much friction they were getting. :smack:
IYKWIM

I think that would depend on how much friction they were getting. :smack:
IYKWIM

Haha! Lol, I bet they are a pain, I can imagine if they did come off due to the "friction" they could get lodged in some awkward places :eek:

They're been struck off as the instructions say to remove the hair then apply the gems but your not ment to apply anything to the skin for 24hours after hair removal!! I remember first reading it thinking what the hec that's not right!!

even to i am a student, my friends are asking me to do a vajazzle on them, just goes to show wht a tele prog has an effect on them!

im going to buy a kit soon, sod it and i will do it and earn meself a bit of doe lol.... they doe show us essex girls up a bit, but i cant help but watch i have to admit i love it, yes i no its fake but they are peoper essex girls, i no plenty of em, some act dif. it also makes me larf, like the blokes, such man whores some of em ( ahem markk!!!!) we all no a mark dont we lol.....

aahh we love to hate it!!!!!!!!

id love em to come and film in my area, they will see a diff essex thats for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xxxxxxx

even to i am a student, my friends are asking me to do a vajazzle on them, just goes to show wht a tele prog has an effect on them!

im going to buy a kit soon, sod it and i will do it and earn meself a bit of doe lol.... they doe show us essex girls up a bit, but i cant help but watch i have to admit i love it, yes i no its fake but they are peoper essex girls, i no plenty of em, some act dif. it also makes me larf, like the blokes, such man whores some of em ( ahem markk!!!!) we all no a mark dont we lol.....

aahh we love to hate it!!!!!!!!

id love em to come and film in my area, they will see a diff essex thats for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xxxxxxx

soz for the spelling mistakes !!! hopefully u understand

They're been struck off as the instructions say to remove the hair then apply the gems but your not ment to apply anything to the skin for 24hours after hair removal!! I remember first reading it thinking what the hec that's not right!!

Very good point! I'm mobile so don't really fancy having to travel to do a wax one day, then have to go back to do the vajazzling! x

I do vajazzles in my salon and they are VERY popular, i charge between 5-15 pounds!

It's fun method of self-expression and it is completely safe, non-allergenic and harmless to the skin.
They are genuine swarovski crystals and depending on how you care for them i.e keeping lotions and oils away from the area, drying gently after bathing etc these can last between 2-5 days and sometimes longer! (had a client who's lasted for 8 days!)
They are also waterproof and can be easily removed with a little baby oil and if carefully removed can be reused.

I have also done loads of clubs nights and pejazzles where a MASSIVE hit lol

Mxx

Hi do you use the stickers or do u apply individual crystals? X

Haha pejazzles what will they think of next! Think I'll ask my BF if he wants to try it. I'd quite like them done on my neck going down my back as I have short hair. Would look really nice with my backless dress :)

Pejazzles? :eek: Whatever next?

I was only explaining to someone last week that I didn't have nail art at all. I definitely don't think they're ready for stones, whatever sex they are!:green:

The only crystals I have come across are the iron-on ones I use on my dd's dance dresses:rolleyes:

Hi do you use the stickers or do u apply individual crystals? X

I buy mine wholesale from vajazzle.me you can buy the loose crystals or the pre adhesive designs, the pre adhesive designs are so much quicker to do and the designs are lovely!

HTH

Mxx

Hi guys this Might sound stupid but I'm going to ask anyway... Do you need training? If not... How do I get different designs? Know how to apply? Or best place to get the stuff.
Sorry if it's silky to ask xx

Latest posts

Back