valentine pre-designed natil tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

butterflys

Reaction score
Hi all,

Can anyone tell me wherer to get some different pre-designed valentine tips.

I have looked all over but cannot find any

PLEASE HELP

have you tried pro impressions, they have a good selection, but not sure if they do valentine ones.

other than that maybe you could get some little heart shaped bits and put them on the nail before your product to create your own valentines designs.

Have you thought about using Nailtopia stickers if you don't fancy doing the nail art? They usually have a lovely selection.

Pro impressions do a white tip that has 3 hearts cut out of it hth

I believe the nail tips you are thinking of are from 'star nail'. Also Sina do pre designed tips. I can't remember the name of the wholesaler who carries Sina products but the were in Northamptonshire. Maybe one of the midland geeks can remember what it was called? I also remember the NSI wholesaler carried pre designed tips too. Why not hand paint some hearts? It's really easy. If not, also go with the stickers they add variety and can be fun too.

Have fun!

I believe the nail tips you are thinking of are from 'star nail'. Also Sina do pre designed tips. I can't remember the name of the wholesaler who carries Sina products but the were in Northamptonshire. Maybe one of the midland geeks can remember what it was called? I also remember the NSI wholesaler carried pre designed tips too. Why not hand paint some hearts? It's really easy. If not, also go with the stickers they add variety and can be fun too.

Have fun!

SALONSERVE?

SALONSERVE...that's it! It was good for nail art bits.

Latest posts

Back