Valentines Day

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazy'n'creative

Crazy Geekette
Reaction score
Hi all

Just thought i would show you how we have done the salon window for Valentines Day the heart in the middle is displaying all the Valentines nail art it was such fun to do and we have had some wonderful comments on it so thought i would share it with you guys

So how are you displaying your Valentines Nails

Attachments

• shop window 3.jpg
    shop window 3.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 175
  • shop window.JPG
    shop window.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 164
Wow Caroline what a fantastic idea babe........... that should get people looking.
Do you think I could do that in the car for mobile lol. :rolleyes: (joking babe)

Well done babe

See you tomorrow.
Loves ya Dawnie xxxxxxxxxxx

Oh how sweet, very eye catching.........very crazy'n'creative...................
I love it babe .xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Haha! I am soo excited!

I have mine all planned out! I just need my bloomin printer to print in colour so that I can get cracking! If I can't display a picture when it is fininshed then I will just have to describe it to you all!

My first ever window display! YIPPPPEEE!!!!!!!

Thanks girls

We have now put red hearts inside the salon too the clients love it and the gents are noticing gift vouchers are going so not only fun to do but great for business too :)

crazy'n'creative said:
Thanks girls

We have now put red hearts inside the salon too the clients love it and the gents are noticing gift vouchers are going so not only fun to do but great for business too :)
great stuff cb xx;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back