Valentines Pics Scratch Mag

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1999judy

Reaction score
As promised here is the article in Scratch with the geeks pics.
Thanks very much to Alex Fox and Samuel Sweet and thanks to the judges.
Well done everybody and thanks for taking part:hug:

Attachments

• scratch.jpg
    scratch.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 106
  • scratch2.jpg
    scratch2.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 108
Lovely, well done all of you!

that is ssooo cool xx

Well done everyone a big pat on the side:)

Just got my copy of scratch today.

This will be bedtime reading now the twins are down and I have quiet time:green:

Cool fab article too :)

Cool fab article too :)

To true:lol: my son thinks I'm cracked because I was showing him all these photo's of my geeky mates talent:lol:

thanks Judy:hug: Its so exciting seeing your work in print:)Going to show it off to the girls at work.

OMG!!

Whoohooo
There I am! I'm there too!!
Judy? Pretty please, huge favor?

Can you please scan the cover page of the magazine and the pages of the article in a high DPI so I can get them printed full size and get laminated?
Pretty please? And send to me?

whoohoooo
Twice in one month! I'm on a total high now!

:lol:

Way to go everyone that participated!!! And thanks Skratch!

PS: unless... someone has an extra copy (or 2?) and wants to mail it to me? I'll pay postage etc..... prettyplease?

OMG!!

Whoohooo
There I am! I'm there too!!
Judy? Pretty please, huge favor?

Can you please scan the cover page of the magazine and the pages of the article in a high DPI so I can get them printed full size and get laminated?
Pretty please? And send to me?

whoohoooo
Twice in one month! I'm on a total high now!

:lol:

Way to go everyone that participated!!! And thanks Skratch!

PS: unless... someone has an extra copy (or 2?) and wants to mail it to me? I'll pay postage etc..... prettyplease?

OK I'll scan them mate no probs and email it to you asap x

Thanks gorgeous!!!!!

:Love::Love::Love:

well done people

and can i also say well done to kirsty lund (SCRATCHERS) for her bond theme nails, there are just fab

I am so bummed:irked:... Is sooo hard to see the details of the nails. How can I view them bigger i click on the image but the one that pops up still isnt very big.

Sorry to be a bugger I just really want to see how they look. From what I can see they are amazing.

I am so bummed:irked:... Is sooo hard to see the details of the nails. How can I view them bigger i click on the image but the one that pops up still isnt very big.

Sorry to be a bugger I just really want to see how they look. From what I can see they are amazing.

I've put the pics in my gallery...are they any clearer?
They shoud be if you click on the pics x
http://www.salongeek.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=6976&original=1&c=member&imageuser=6779
http://www.salongeek.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=6977&original=1&c=member&imageuser=6779

:hug::hug:
Hi Judy

Could you please scan the pictures and the rest of the article, for me also. and send them to me?
I would be forever grateful..

Sincerely
Janet:hug::hug:

:hug::hug:
Hi Judy

Could you please scan the pictures and the rest of the article, for me also. and send them to me?
I would be forever grateful..

Sincerely
Janet:hug::hug:

No probs x
If anyone wants them sent via email please pm me your email addy.

Latest posts

Back