Vamoos wraps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mooey

Reaction score
Hi gals and guys!

Just placing an order with S2 and noticed these new Vamoos wraps... anyone tried them?

How do they compare to magis wraps?

Hope you're all enjoying the sun! :green: :Kissing:

I'm curious about the Vamoos wraps, too...

I'm curious about the Vamoos wraps, too...

Hello lovely! :hug:

How are you?

I stuck with magis wraps in the end, couldn't find out much about the vamoos wraps - but hopefully someone can shed some light on them! If not, I may just order some next time out of sheer curiosity :)

I ordered a set as soon as they came out as I am always looking for the perfect"whatever"...lol
First of all, they are a two part system. You order the foil pieces, and then order the foam pads that you apply the acetone to. They have a sticky backing so they stick to the foil, and I ink the foam holds the acetone in very well and don't dry out before the removal is complete.

Now, the downside to these is you have to assemble the two parts; remove each foam pad and stick them to the foil. For the life of me I don't know why I paid the same amount for these that I did for the OPI wraps and I don't have to assemble anything. I can buy the OPI wraps locally and not have the shipping expense or delivery wait.

Bottom line: I'm too busy to wait for another delivery and waaaayyyy to busy to be putting things together before I use them. Hopefully they will rethink this method.

Thanks, Susan...that helps with my decision. :)

I ordered a set as soon as they came out as I am always looking for the perfect"whatever"...lol
First of all, they are a two part system. You order the foil pieces, and then order the foam pads that you apply the acetone to. They have a sticky backing so they stick to the foil, and I ink the foam holds the acetone in very well and don't dry out before the removal is complete.

Now, the downside to these is you have to assemble the two parts; remove each foam pad and stick them to the foil. For the life of me I don't know why I paid the same amount for these that I did for the OPI wraps and I don't have to assemble anything. I can buy the OPI wraps locally and not have the shipping expense or delivery wait.

Bottom line: I'm too busy to wait for another delivery and waaaayyyy to busy to be putting things together before I use them. Hopefully they will rethink this method.

Thanks for sharing Susan... May give them a miss as I too don't have time to be assembling bits. Totally in love with magis wraps anyway! They cannot be beaten :love:

Latest posts

Back