Vancouver BC ESI Show

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kffbass

Reaction score
Has anyone in Canada or NW US ever attended the Vancouver, BC ESI show? I heard that it specializes in Nails as well as Esthetics. I'm super interested in whether or not it really does have as much Nail Industry classes and booths as it's boasting? Also, is there any other Nail specific shows that I don't know about in my area? I attended the Nailpro, Sacramento show in October; I wasn't impressed.

Thanks! Shiloh

It generally has a ton of booths and classes. As long as you have a license proving you are an esthetician/nail technician/hairdresser, you can get in.

Hi, I have the 2008 Vancouver Brochure right in front of me. From what it looks like from the floorplan, about 1/5 of the booths are "Nails, Uniforms & Accessories" and the remaning 4/5 is "Skin & Body Care". For the classes, it looks to be about 4 that are regarding mani/pedi and enhancements. The remainder are skincare, or business related. It's slim pickings for nail beauty shows in Western Canada. The ESI and ABA are basically the only ones we get, so I don't really have anything to compare it to.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the info!

Latest posts

Back