Vani-t, love it but too expensive

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vivoom

Reaction score
I currently use Vani-t I really love the colour but it is sooooooo expensive to buy compared to other products out their. It costs me XXXX for 2 bottle of solution! I want to continue to use an Organic product. Has anyone found a cheaper product but tans like the vani -t range. really gutted about the cost of vani-t as I really love this product.

Last edited by a moderator:
I too use vani-t and looove it!! My clients know it's a premium product and are willing to pay a little more for it! What do you charge? Xx

ooo i have a sample of it! I havent tried it yet. I was worried that the developing time is only 3 hours and i've heard bad reviews about fast developing time solutions.

Vita Liberta is organic I havent used the spray tan solution yet but the self tan products are really good.

I charge £20 for liquid sun and £25 for velocity! What do you charge?

The velocity one is up to 4 hours, I leave mine on for 1.5hrs and that looks natural x

I charge £20 for liquid sun and £25 for velocity! What do you charge?
I only stock the liquid sun in both 8 & 12%. I charge £18 so your more than me! Approx how many do you get from each bottle?x

Just wanted to point out that vani-t have now slashed their prices!!
Give Hayley at Gemini supplies a call :D xx

I got an email from Jen at Beauty Revolution to say the prices have been dropped dramatically! It's jenx on here or give me your email and i can forward it on to you x

Hi princess Layla, are you in Wales? Anywhere near Cardiff or New Port? I got a call today looking for someone in that area who uses Vani-T.
And yes as a Vani-T supplier I can also confirm the price of Vani-T has been reduced :) just sent an email out to all my salons this morning too, very exciting news xxx

I got an email from Jen at Beauty Revolution to say the prices have been dropped dramatically! It's jenx on here or give me your email and i can forward it on to you x

lol thanks kim xxx

Hi princess Layla, are you in Wales? Anywhere near Cardiff or New Port? I got a call today looking for someone in that area who uses Vani-T.
And yes as a Vani-T supplier I can also confirm the price of Vani-T has been reduced :) just sent an email out to all my salons this morning too, very exciting news xxx
I'm about 1 1/2 hour from Cardiff sorry, I'm as far west as you can get!

I'm about 1 1/2 hour from Cardiff sorry, I'm as far west as you can get!

Aw never mind I'll send it on to hq and let them find a salon. I don't supply to any in that area. Thanks for getting back to me xxx

The news is very exciting - if anyone requires further information re vani-t pricing etc please email me on [email protected] or like my Facebook page Gemini beauty supplies for future updates - thank you. Happy tanning :) x

Hi I would like info for prices please and where can I order this from

Latest posts

Back