vani-t spray tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katieA

Reaction score
hi geeks

iv been testing spray tan samples for weeks now and still havent found anything that i love! i looked on the vani-t website last night and their retail products look lush so going to get a sample of their solution to try. does anybody use vani-t and what do you think of it? what compressor and gun do you use with it and what booth as they only advertise their pop up tent and i was looking for something more sturdy with extraction.
thanks xxxxxxx

I converted to Vani-T about 4 months ago and I love it. I tried loads of different solutions on the same model and from what I saw on her and her feedback it has been by far the best in terms of colour, fade etc. Although it is a little more expensive than some on the market it is well worth it.

thanks joe

what compressor and booth do you use? do you use their retail products? XX

I use Vani-T after trying approx 25 samples and love it, wouldn't use anything else.
Liz is brilliant and is always on the end of the phone, customer service is fantastic, delivery, fade, smell, everything.
I use mine with a minimist and a custom bronzer 400?
i use a pop up tent.

We love ALL Vani-t -- Best sunless tan on the market IMO, & I've seen a few.
All the Bodywear range is lush - Choc Decadence to die for - Krush m/makeup..Divine....

The best part about it & I hear this as the girls get into the cars with thier fellas to go home after a tan..."OOOO this one doesn't smell bad like the others you've had on"

100% Perfect...What can ya say :)

XX J XX

thanks joe

what compressor and booth do you use? do you use their retail products? XX

I use the Minimist (now called T100 I think) and a pop up tent. Hope this helps.

I have just received some samples of body wear from Liz, not tried them yet though.

I have tried about every tanning solution out there and out of all of them this is the mutts nutts. It is a real aussie bronze and lush. Colour fade is excellent goes on a dream and all my clients have rebooked and are impressed with it.

Bodywear is excellent too and smells lush !!!!.

I use a t100 for mine.

I am definately staying with this solution as it is IMO the best on the market at present.

Customer service is fantastic all in all its a excellent solution with excellent retail and excellent customer service. what more can you ask for.

I use Vani-T after trying approx 25 samples and love it, wouldn't use anything else.
Liz is brilliant and is always on the end of the phone, customer service is fantastic, delivery, fade, smell, everything.
I use mine with a minimist and a custom bronzer 400?
i use a pop up tent.

what company would i buy a minimist from and what is a custom bronzer 400?
thanks for all your replies xxx

what company would i buy a minimist from and what is a custom bronzer 400?
thanks for all your replies xxx

Theres lots of companies out there who sell minimists (aka t100) I think, phone around a few for a quote.
The custom bronzer 400 is another spray tan machine.
If you are doing mobile you will do fine with the minimist.

i recieved the info on this product through the post this week. They have a picture of there own compressor but dont know what its like... the packaging looks fab, and there start up package is reasonable, so if its a good as everyone says i might get a sample myself:)

Theres lots of companies out there who sell minimists (aka t100) I think, phone around a few for a quote.
The custom bronzer 400 is another spray tan machine.
If you are doing mobile you will do fine with the minimist.
i will be working from a town centre salon so hopefully going to busy with tanning, will the minimist be fit for the job or is it more suitable for mobile? xx

i recieved the info on this product through the post this week. They have a picture of there own compressor but dont know what its like... the packaging looks fab, and there start up package is reasonable, so if its a good as everyone says i might get a sample myself:)

emmie how much is the start up package and what does it include? hope you dont mind me asking. im definately gonna send off for some samples too!xx

You should really go for something bigger than a minimist if working in a salon if you are going to be doing tans back to back.
I use mine for spray tan parties and have done 8 in a row but allow to cool down for 5 minutes between clients.
I wouldn't like to be using it all day in a salon.
If you phone Liz at Vani-T I'm sure she can arrange a sample and she will also advise you on machines, she is not pushy atall.
Liz 0845 869 1810
I'm not on commission I promise.

You should really go for something bigger than a minimist if working in a salon if you are going to be doing tans back to back.
I use mine for spray tan parties and have done 8 in a row but allow to cool down for 5 minutes between clients.
I wouldn't like to be using it all day in a salon.
If you phone Liz at Vani-T I'm sure she can arrange a sample and she will also advise you on machines, she is not pushy atall.
Liz 0845 869 1810
I'm not on commission I promise.
lol! thanks for your advise marie. i will call them on monday, do you know if they will come out and give you a demonstration or just send out samples? xx

I would think so, whereabouts are you located?
Liz should know someone in your area who uses it and may be able to arrange something if she cannot get there herself.

I would think so, whereabouts are you located?
Liz should know someone in your area who uses it and may be able to arrange something if she cannot get there herself.
im in stoke on trent. il call the company on monday and see what they say. thanks for your help, il let you know how i get on, i hope i like it im getting sick of looking! xx

im in stoke on trent. i will give the company a call on monday and see what they can do. thanks for your help. i will let you know how i get on. i hope i like it im getting sick of looking!i beginning to look tangoed! lol! xx

We have 2 of the Vani-t compressors - & body ranges etc.
They are used in salon & mobile, lightweight & reliable.
Great results & a good investment IMO.

Have had them both for a year now & they get a bit of a workout, still working as good as the day we purchased them.

HtH

XX J XX

Hi

Vani-t use the Cyclone "soft spray" machine which is great for mobile or salon use. It's very lightweight and compact and has a drying facility. Looks a bit like a little pig!
You can ring Ken who looks after the North on 0845 867 1399 and I'm sure he can advise you further - in fact I'll see him tomorrow and pass on your details!
Liz

thanks liz
ken has just pm'd me so iv given him my details. is the compressor you are on about the same as the one the girl uses in the demo video on the website? xx

Latest posts

Back