Vani-t Spray Tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kayleighs Nail & Beauty Studio

Reaction score
Hi hope u can help, Vani-T has contacted me with a pomotionl offer the gun looks similar to the one i was going to buy , has anyone used this product before and what is it like , i must be honest ive never heard of it before..

Hi hope u can help, Vani-T has contacted me with a pomotionl offer the gun looks similar to the one i was going to buy , has anyone used this product before and what is it like , i must be honest ive never heard of it before..

Hi, I use vani T and think its the mutts nutts but thats my opinion. I use there cyclone machine and have also used the mini mist but must admit to prefering the cyclone very easy to use and application is a doddle. Joe90 on here uses vani t as well.

You cant go wrong with it and Liz is great too and customer service is second to none.

Hope that helps if you need any additional info just pm or post.

I do indeed use Vani-T and as Tracey said it is the Dogs! I don't use the cyclone machine though, I use a minimist so I cannot comment on the machine.

Thanks for the feed back guys!!!..
What is the difference between the cyclone machine & minimist

I do indeed use Vani-T and as Tracey said it is the Dogs! I don't use the cyclone machine though, I use a minimist so I cannot comment on the machine.

I also use vani-t and am extremely happy with it. I use mostly 8%. I spray with a mini-mist. xx

What exacly is mini mist?

The T100 Mini Mist TrueHVLP system is where gorgeous UV Sunless Tanning begins. Easy to use whether at home, in a client’s home, in a low volume salon or as a small business start up, the Mini-Mist gives you heavy duty air compressor tanning benefits without the heavy duty costs.
legendary technological excellence -- they originated the whole concept of TrueHVLP – put the T100 way ahead of similar products. Expressly designed to meet the special requirements of airbrush tanning solutions, the T100 MiniMist is a lightweight dream to use, and highly cost effective since the solution goes on the client, not into the air.
Superbly engineered, the T100 MiniMist Turbine motor and TrueHVLP Mist Applicator, puts perfect control in your hands. The motor produces a high volume of air (CFM) at a very low pressure (PSI). Our easy handling spray guns have all stainless steel fluid parts, so they atomize the solution into tiny perfect particles in a precision controlled spray fan. Tanning solution applies gently in a fine base layer which maximizes skin and DHA adhesion for an absolutely flawless end result.
The T100 MiniMist will get you started in the highly profitable, and high customer satisfaction business of UV Sunless Tanning. We predict that you’ll judge it to be the simplest, most wonderfully designed piece of essential beauty equipment you’ve ever known.

Available to buy from most reputable spray tanning companies.

Just sampled the Vani-T products yesterday and got my better result today i think its fab the retail products look funky too..

I know this might be a funny question but what is the packaging like for retail is it colourful and bright?:eek:

Hi
Glad you loved Liquid Sun. The retail products are very funky and very popular. The packaging is a great pink colour and the fragrance of our products is frangipani which smells fab. Most of the products are in tubes now and coming soon is a new and improved range - so watch this space!
Liz
VANI-T UK

Fantastic- i did look through the booklet withthe different names they sounded very funky..glad they are a big seller, hopefully ill be having them flying off the shelves.

Thanks

Hi
Glad you loved Liquid Sun. The retail products are very funky and very popular. The packaging is a great pink colour and the fragrance of our products is frangipani which smells fab. Most of the products are in tubes now and coming soon is a new and improved range - so watch this space!
Liz
VANI-T UK

Latest posts

Back